1317 posts

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

Comrade_Haxx wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

what's wrong with you people?! 

Here's an analogy since you seem a little slow:

You've been drying out in rehab for the past six months. One lonely evening you drop by the pub to visit your old friends. Instead of having a club soda and catching up, you accuse everyone present of being an alcoholic, extol the virtues of abstinence, then point out how frivolous it is to spend money on booze just as the bartender announces last call.

It never occurs to you that most of us always drank responsibly.

I'm sorry, I don't talk to alts. The second I saw your little rainbow spouting I stopped reading. Try coming on with your main account and then we can discuss your opinion. Stop hiding, what are you so afraid of? lol

Message 81 of 99 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jun 13, 2014

Hellokitty you are being blind. Just because us teenagers have not lived as long as you does not mean we can't not decide if we regret something or not.  For you to think otherwise is a sign of arrogance.  We all have tried to answer your question but you don't seem to want to hear any other answer but your own.  Respectfully I disagree with you

Message 82 of 99 (322 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 13, 2014

rebelmagic7 wrote:

Hellokitty you are being blind. Just because us teenagers have not lived as long as you does not mean we can't not decide if we regret something or not.  For you to think otherwise is a sign of arrogance.  We all have tried to answer your question but you don't seem to want to hear any other answer but your own.  Respectfully I disagree with you

Did I say you couldn't decide if you'll regret something or not? NO I said most kids won't care, I didn't say ALL kids. And again! for the millionth time, you won't know if you regret it until AFTER THE FACT! regret is something that happens AFTER an occurance which is what this thread is partially about. if you don't have anything useful to post, then don't post.

Message 83 of 99 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jun 13, 2014
Kitty...if you keep emphasizing that we know nothing until we've been away for 6 months, then that leaves very little to be discussed here. Sure, 1 person who has been gone came back to share their thoughts, but most people on the Home forums still actually use Home. Being gone 6 months or more isn't some kind of magical rite of passage that validates your opinion over all others. You made a discussion thread, please don't belittle those here to discuss. If you wanted to post a 1-sided rant, I'm sure someone can point you in the direction of a blogging site that has an option to disable comments.

Contrary to what you may think, I don't bear you any ill will based on whatever parts you do or don't have down there, and I'm sure many others don't care either. I do disagree with your point of view here, and I can't honestly say I believe your intention in this thread is to save anyone grief when in another thread you mentioned that you enjoy watching those who shunned you suffer. That's actually a bit saddening. If you were really over Home, I would think you'd let the Home forums go too. Since you haven't, it seems you have unfinished business with certain people here, and we can only speculate as to what that might be.

Message 84 of 99 (294 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
Kitty...if you keep emphasizing that we know nothing until we've been away for 6 months, then that leaves very little to be discussed here. Sure, 1 person who has been gone came back to share their thoughts, but most people on the Home forums still actually use Home. Being gone 6 months or more isn't some kind of magical rite of passage that validates your opinion over all others. You made a discussion thread, please don't belittle those here to discuss. If you wanted to post a 1-sided rant, I'm sure someone can point you in the direction of a blogging site that has an option to disable comments.

Contrary to what you may think, I don't bear you any ill will based on whatever parts you do or don't have down there, and I'm sure many others don't care either. I do disagree with your point of view here, and I can't honestly say I believe your intention in this thread is to save anyone grief when in another thread you mentioned that you enjoy watching those who shunned you suffer. That's actually a bit saddening. If you were really over Home, I would think you'd let the Home forums go too. Since you haven't, it seems you have unfinished business with certain people here, and we can only speculate as to what that might be.

actually, I made this thread to discuss with people that have something to contribute, and by that I mean, people that used home, but don't any longer.  if you don't, the door is right in front of you, feel free to use it. Nobody forced anyone to come into this thread. 

Message 85 of 99 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

hellokittyxo wrote:

regret is something that happens AFTER an occurance which is what this thread is partially about.

I think we can all agree that this thread is about you.

Maybe you should take the hint and realize we somehow managed to get on with our lives the last time you resorted to public humiliattion and quit Home.

Or are you the type who gets off embarrassing himself in front of everyone?

taste my rainbow

Message 86 of 99 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 13, 2014

Comrade_Haxx wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

regret is something that happens AFTER an occurance which is what this thread is partially about.

I think we can all agree that this thread is about you.

Maybe you should take the hint and realize we somehow managed to get on with our lives the last time you publicly humiliated yourself.

Or are you the type who gets off embarrassing himself in front of everyone?

Are you talking? I saw a rainbow and stopped reading. Come in on your main, and please, stay on topic, this thread is for people that would like to discuss if they have regrets about what they did on home and how home is basically for children. Go troll on your own thread SSD

Message 87 of 99 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

For all future posters, please stay on topic. I'm interested in discussing this, but it seems most of you just came in to troll. If you have something to actually contribute to the discussion from experience, please feel free to post Smiley Happy Thanks all Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: I'll also not be responding NOR reading anything that is from people that have to hide on alternate accounts, so waste your time if you'd like, you will not be given attention, or responded to by myself for the rest of this thread. 

Message 88 of 99 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 13, 2014

hellokittyxo wrote:

For all future posters, please stay on topic. I'm interested in discussing this, but it seems most of you just came in to troll. If you have something to actually contribute to the discussion from experience, please feel free to post Smiley Happy Thanks all Smiley Very Happy

Pointing out the flaws in your conceited, one-dimensional argument is a far cry from trolling.

I'll give you a 50 руб PSN card if you are able to define that word.

taste my rainbow

Message 89 of 99 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jun 13, 2014

I feel like I can contribute so I will continue to post, thank you hellokitty lol

Message 90 of 99 (247 Views)