Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

NOTE TO FORUM MODS

Please do not lock this thread, it is a serious issue that I'd like to discuss but due to the fact that not many people have actually experienced what the subject matter is, It may take a little bit for someone to find my thread. Thank you

Sincerely,

hellokittyxo Smiley Happy

Message 91 of 99 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jun 13, 2014
I don't see how being gone 6 or more months makes one more qualified than active users to form an opinion on whether Home's target audience is children. Perhaps you're the one who went off topic, Kitty.

Message 92 of 99 (505 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 13, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
I don't see how being gone 6 or more months makes one more qualified than active users to form an opinion on whether Home's target audience is children. Perhaps you're the one who went off topic, Kitty.

perhaps we had changed to topic to the other part of the OP's point and you just didn't notice. Sorry you didn't read the other pages and keep up stephie. Smiley Tongue  

At the moment we're talking about regret of using home by individuals that have left and not gone back. Thanks for the post though Smiley Happy

Message 93 of 99 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

Contradiction, contradiction, contradiction.

taste my rainbow

Message 94 of 99 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jun 13, 2014

hellokittyxo wrote:

Comrade_Haxx wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

what's wrong with you people?! 

Here's an analogy since you seem a little slow:

You've been drying out in rehab for the past six months. One lonely evening you drop by the pub to visit your old friends. Instead of having a club soda and catching up, you accuse everyone present of being an alcoholic, extol the virtues of abstinence, then point out how frivolous it is to spend money on booze just as the bartender announces last call.

It never occurs to you that most of us always drank responsibly.

I'm sorry, I don't talk to alts. The second I saw your little rainbow spouting I stopped reading. Try coming on with your main account and then we can discuss your opinion. Stop hiding, what are you so afraid of? lol

He can't come on his main account. It's permabanned from the forums (lol).
Message 95 of 99 (484 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 13, 2014

At the request of the only person I respect on here at all anymore, I'm done posting in this thread. 

MODS CAN LOCK IT if they feel it has run it's course, but of course, others are welcome to discuss the OP if they feel like it Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 99 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

Well excuse me kitty

I honestly thought that this statement in your OP had opened the floor to a discussion from everyone:

Now go ahead and make your Valid points about how home is for adults, but don't forget, I said that you still could find a way to have fun, and that most of the forumers ARE adults. I fully expect you all to try and validate why home is great.

Then in a different post you said this:

I basically made this post with the idea maybe I could help someone stop spending money early or even break away so it's a bit easier when the servers do get shut down.

And now your saying: 

actually, I made this thread to discuss with people that have something to contribute, and by that I mean, people that used home, but don't any longer.  if you don't, the door is right in front of you, feel free to use it. Nobody forced anyone to come into this thread. 

At this point, I honestly dont think you even know what your point is:  Regret comes to us all young and old and I dont have to not use Home to know this.  I havent used my JP account in over 6 mos and you would not believe how much I put on that account

It was about $20 a week and 30 if there was a special event from around November of 2012 till waaay after it shut down due to Monsters having discounted prices for the pocket watches, rock candy and revive postions, so you do the math.  Everyday I look at that account I remember the fun I had there and I have no regrets what so ever.

Message 97 of 99 (462 Views)
Big Daddy
12447 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Well excuse me kitty

I honestly thought that this statement in your OP had opened the floor to a discussion from everyone:

Now go ahead and make your Valid points about how home is for adults, but don't forget, I said that you still could find a way to have fun, and that most of the forumers ARE adults. I fully expect you all to try and validate why home is great.

I thought the same thing until I was called a liar for not having been bullied or harassed. Oh well....Smiley Tongue

Message 98 of 99 (374 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Jun 14, 2014

Very well written.

hellokittyxo wrote:

And as Vladimir Putin put it : " Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the soviet union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains "   holds So True to Playstation Home. 

However, I disagree with that (and some other various parts although well written). Comparing Playstation Home to the old Soviet Republic of Russia is ludricris.

No matter how well something is written, that does not make it fact. You did include exceptions, but also generally classified all younger users (kids) as either trolls or bound to troll. That isn't fair and you know it.

People including children can very well learn from their mistakes and improve themselves n the places they spend time in, including Playstation Home. An interesting thing is that when many children notice bs, they point it out. That doesn't make them trolls, adults who don't like being deceived will also do that.

You write as if you are one of few "adults" that have been harassed online or in Playstation Home, you are far mistaken if you really see it that way. Many adults *and* children have been harassed online in Playstation Home and just about any chatroom in existence.

The difference is, do you learn from your mistakes and remain, strong in your character?

Or do you just run away and laugh at everybody left? Becoming a troll yourself?

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 99 of 99 (360 Views)