Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

Again! What you are doing is stereotyping how you feel about Home and think that everyone else will feel the same.  I am well aware that I fund Home, I am well aware that It may shut down at some point.  I dont go around thinking this is a pretend forever and ever world and subtitute it for the real one, THEREFORE if it did shut down I would have no regrets.  CAPISCE?!

 

I think the reason people bring up what you did before is because BEFORE all that happened you never complained about home, the forum community or pretty much anything else.  You were always happy-go-lucky with the occasional disagreement.  So now that you have confessed yourself (which is a good thing) you hate everyone, everything, your always negative and thats not a good thing.  So it would seem your dissapointed/anger/frustration starting point was there.

 

You also seem you hold a resentment that is not merited.  No one forces us to buy stuff, No one forces us to spend as much time as we do and no one forces us to do any of the things we may later regret.  Everything is life in excess is not good for you - even water- its really a matter of self diciplining yourself and just practicing some self control. 

Message 61 of 99 (375 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Again! What you are doing is stereotyping how you feel about Home and think that everyone else will free the same.  I am well aware that I fund Home, I am well aware that It may shut down at some point.  I dont go around thinking this is a pretend forever and ever world and subtitute it for the real one, THEREFORE if it did shut down I would have no regrets.  CAPISCE?!

 

I think the reason people bring up what you did before is because BEFORE all that happened you never complained about home, the forum community or pretty much anything else.  You were always happy-go-lucky with the occasional disagreement.  So now that you have confessed yourself (which is a good thing) you hate everyone, everything, your always negative and thats not a good thing.  So it would seem your dissapointed/anger/frustration starting point was there.

 

You also seem you hold a resentment that is not merited.  No one forces us to buy stuff, No one forces us to spend as much time as we do and no one forces us to do any of the things we may later regret.  Everything is life in excess is not good for you - even water- its really a matter of self diciplining yourself and just practicing some self control. 


Is it later yet? OH, IT ISN'T. opps, guess you shot yourself in the foot there. Besides Tsu, this conversation doesn't regard you, you're still a teenager so you won't regret anything, you'll be just the rest of the kids and find it easy to walk away from. Smiley Tongue

Message 62 of 99 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

LightningEmotion wrote:
You sure like talking about yourself.

I'm only talking about myself because everyone keeps bringing it up. how about we just talk about the Op, and not me then? I have no problem with that. I think you're just a little jealous that everyone is starting to like you now LE and you can't do this anymore lol

Message 63 of 99 (336 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/10/2014
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

Home is a truly unique and different virtual simulation, no two experiences will be the same. Anyone, no matter age or whatever should be able to enjoy home. I have also met some truly amazing and very interesting people on home, some of whom I am friends with. The whole point of home is a social center were fellow gamers can meet and do things with out the restrictions of say a lobby in a call of duty sever. It is truly a great part of PlayStation network. That being said yes there have been some bad moments on home, but that has not detracted anything away from home. Now just real quick, if home were to be shut down in the near future it would be - coming from past experience with something possibly more popular than home- both sad and amazing. Choosing to regret time and/or money spent on home is is your choice as a free individual but its your choice and yours alone, only you can make it.  Finally to give a quick comment to a couple of replies a page over, I have never played WKC but I don't think comparing home ( which while not a true game in the sense of anyother type of game on the psn but it does have a lot of gaming aspects to it) to a game like warhawk is not a good compassion. Something like star wars galaxies on the computer might be a better example. But again just my thoughts 

Message 64 of 99 (335 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

mango2900 wrote:

Regret : To feel sad about (something that you did or did not do) : to have regrets about (something)

-used formally in writing to express sad feelings about something disappointing or unpleasant.

 

It seems to me that you regret your time on home for reasons that are your own. I have no reason to do the same. I enjoy home and the friends I have made there. I have a great life outside of home, and use home as a fun thing I do before I go to bed.

 

I think you need to realize your opinion of home is based on your time on home. My time on home is very different than the  experience you will have had. Smiley Happy


I like how you changed the definition to make it sound most present tense. Here, without changing the definition I'll copy and paste it because I know you think you needed leverage for some reason by changing a few words. 

 

feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).
"she immediately regretted her words"
 
disappointed over something that has happened or been done, as in PAST TENSE. Even the example uses past tense, immediately is still AFTER the fact. I'm asking if you'll regreat AFTER 6 months, not now. geez, go to school.
Message 65 of 99 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

rebelmagic7 wrote:

Home is a truly unique and different virtual simulation, no two experiences will be the same. Anyone, no matter age or whatever should be able to enjoy home. I have also met some truly amazing and very interesting people on home, some of whom I am friends with. The whole point of home is a social center were fellow gamers can meet and do things with out the restrictions of say a lobby in a call of duty sever. It is truly a great part of PlayStation network. That being said yes there have been some bad moments on home, but that has not detracted anything away from home. Now just real quick, if home were to be shut down in the near future it would be - coming from past experience with something possibly more popular than home- both sad and amazing. Choosing to regret time and/or money spent on home is is your choice as a free individual but its your choice and yours alone, only you can make it.  Finally to give a quick comment to a couple of replies a page over, I have never played WKC but I don't think comparing home ( which while not a true game in the sense of anyother type of game on the psn but it does have a lot of gaming aspects to it) to a game like warhawk is not a good compassion. Something like star wars galaxies on the computer might be a better example. But again just my thoughts 


well considering they haven't announced anything more poplular than home, and the fact that I'd guess people's purchases wouldn't carry over to said more poplular game/social network, I'd imagine we'd be left with the same scenerio of regret. 

 

Oh, and have you played wkc or warhawk? all I was saying was that wkc was a single player game AND an online game, and warhawk was only an online game. Home is also only online, so it's similar to warhawk in the sense that once the servers get shut down you can no longer play on what you already purchased, unlike wkc which you can.

 

Message 66 of 99 (320 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2013
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014
I haven't read the op nor any post here really but the title of the op is all wrong.
Home is far away from being for the children.
There's no learning aspect to home besides the obvious sex you see everywhere.
Girls dressed as provocative as possible. Dancing as provocative as possible and it's all to attract attention. Sexual attention on a virtual platform.
Kids learn lots behind their parents back on home.
Like how to advertise yourself.
How to curse.
Be bias towards groups.
And even how to scam. Lie.
Home isn't age appropriate and suggesting it's for young kids is anything but a good idea.
Besides, Kids are annoying. Useless.
Home is for the people. By the people.
Message 67 of 99 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
I haven't read the op nor any post here really but the title of the op is all wrong.
Home is far away from being for the children.
There's no learning aspect to home besides the obvious sex you see everywhere.
Girls dressed as provocative as possible. Dancing as provocative as possible and it's all to attract attention. Sexual attention on a virtual platform.
Kids learn lots behind their parents back on home.
Like how to advertise yourself.
How to curse.
Be bias towards groups.
And even how to scam. Lie.
Home isn't age appropriate and suggesting it's for young kids is anything but a good idea.
Besides, Kids are annoying. Useless.
Home is for the people. By the people.

maybe the adults should stop using home and let it be just for children as intended. Then we wouldn't have a problem, right? lol

Message 68 of 99 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/10/2014
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 13, 2014
They only one here that seems ready to regret money and time  spent on home is yourself hellokitty.  And I said in my previous post that I had not played WKC but I have played a little warhawk and I get were you can compare warhawk to home  but I say your comparison is flawed. If anything WKC and warkawk have more in common with each other than either has with home. That's why I said comparing home to star wars galaxies is a better comparsion. They have more in common than WKC or warhawk do respectively.
Message 69 of 99 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

rebelmagic7 wrote:
They only one here that seems ready to regret money and time  spent on home is yourself hellokitty.  And I said in my previous post that I had not played WKC but I have played a little warhawk and I get were you can compare warhawk to home  but I say your comparison is flawed. If anything WKC and warkawk have more in common with each other than either has with home. That's why I said comparing home to star wars galaxies is a better comparsion. They have more in common than WKC or warhawk do respectively.

Wow, you're finally getting it. Yes, CORRECT! I AM the only one that regrets it. Regret is PAST TENSE. I have not used home in about 6 months, everyone else HAS. The Op is about regretting it 6 Months from now, not now! lol what's wrong with you people?!  

 

edit, wait lol, it's not just about regret lol. ugh, you got me off topic! Smiley Tongue

Message 70 of 99 (278 Views)
0 Likes