First Son
12 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Sep 1, 2013
Message 821 of 3,033 (398 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6328 posts

This the reason why no HOME Announcement for PS4?

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

As some may know, HOME has still not been made officially known  to us by Sony if it is coming to PS4 or not. With Servers being shutdown in Asia and other countries, it looks like HOME may not have been as profitable as we think....

Then this pops up...

http://www.tntgamer.com/second-life-coming-to-consoles/

...if this is true, maybe this is why a PS4 announcment of HOME hasn't happened...

Could the company of Second Life be bringing the franchise to PS4?

Or even better - what if Sony isn't making HOME on PS4 but the company of Second Life is?

Great speculation but something is up with the job listing.... I'll let you guys talk about it!

Message 822 of 3,033 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3255 posts

Re: This the reason why no HOME Announcement for PS4?

Sep 1, 2013

Yea, I don't know how to feel about a 'second life' type of Home, I just want them to go back to their old concept that was built around gamers.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 823 of 3,033 (682 Views)
MVP Support
6328 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Akirasolid wrote:

Yea, I don't know how to feel about a 'second life' type of Home, I just want them to go back to their old concept that was built around gamers.

If you think about it though - ever since the microtransaction ordeal happen - HOME started going the Second Life direction day one after... I look at HOME now through previews and Recently they are talking about new areas to party at and new clothes you can buy in HOME... Really?

Message 824 of 3,033 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3255 posts

Sep 1, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

If you think about it though - ever since the microtransaction ordeal happen - HOME started going the Second Life direction day one after... I look at HOME now through previews and Recently they are talking about new areas to party at and new clothes you can buy in HOME... Really?

Idk anything about the microtransaction ordeal, I only bought 4 things from Home, that was about 5 years ago, and everything else I got was for free.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 825 of 3,033 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14558 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Meh I want Home. Not some knock off.

Selling stuff there while I imagine it probably was profitable.. It's not a great idea. A game machine is essentially for games. Home is fun to hang out in but it shouldn't be a place to sell stuff.

Message 826 of 3,033 (667 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Sep 1, 2013

I've heard some weird things about Second Life. Don't think it would ever come to PlayStation at least. But if Home went away then all the people who bought a PS3 just for Home would use Second Life...
Message 827 of 3,033 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 2, 2013

TotalWafflez wrote:

Second life is a weird game.. Played it.

and PS Home isn't sorta weird also?

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Message 828 of 3,033 (614 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013
Message 829 of 3,033 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Sep 2, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

Sometimes theres good clothes that may be worth it or to create a costume. or some New Public Spaces (Acorn Park by VEEMEE, for a example) and mostly Private Space.

Man i miss the day where Home got Video-Game Related content (Europe been having thoses alot and US is missing out)

Message 830 of 3,033 (605 Views)
0 Likes