HOME is forever ^^

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 11 of 3,033 (2,760 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Jul 12, 2012

Faster loading times, is something we all want.

Graphics of course, being a next gen would have to be better then what we have right now.

I'm thinking more realistically looking, like if it rains on Home..our avis will get wet, and if we go into a dry area they'll dry off.

Or if the wind is blowing on Home, our hair will blow with it.

Better wardrobe management, or even have it where we don't have to go into our wardrobe. With a click of a button, we can select our saved avatars and they load automatically without entering our wardrobe.

Home needs trophies, though it's a social network. There should be task, or quest for where we get PSN trophies for it. 

No, I don't mean ornanments. Cat Tongue

Message 12 of 3,033 (2,748 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Things i'd like:

Trophy Room

New dances, poses and emotes

Hair physics (Feels weird seeing my ponytail stiff as a board when im running around)

Further expand the amount of equippable locations (for example, make a back slot for wings, backpacks and so on, so we can have a hand item at the same time)

Revamped hat system so that they are seperate from hairstyles (obviously some will clip, but at least make it an option)

Message 13 of 3,033 (2,740 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jul 12, 2012

The road-map is already in place for Home v2.0 and PS4 if Home can keep its customers before then since we're only on  V1.66..  With no creditable announcements or hints of PS4 in the near future Home has time to get their "ShTUFF" together get real support online/trained before launch..  I can see Home as a selling point for PS4 when they migrate Home to PS4 and shut down all the servers for Home on the PS3.. Easy way of making a BETA product obsolete on PS3 with a the final production release of Home on PS4.

These are just my opinions obviously... LOL it's like we gotta say that tag line everytime we post now..... JOKE, really it is a Joke.......

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 14 of 3,033 (2,731 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 12, 2012
They should add loaded guns.
Message 15 of 3,033 (2,724 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Why wouldnt they just allow ps4 owners access to the same version of home that ps3 users are using? Nobody is going to be happy if they get a ps4 go on home and have zero of there items that theyve bought or been awarded over the years. Not to mention PS4 home would probably be pretty empty for awhile as only the most hardcore gamers are going to run out and grab a ps4 right away.

Sure they can have seperate homes but they have a hard enough time running one version of home, Im not ready to give the home department enough credit that they can run 2 seperate homes at once. New versions of home will come but im not sold on a redesigned seperate ps4 home yet.

Message 16 of 3,033 (2,711 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012
Home BETA = PS3
Home 2.0 or RC = PS4
Why?

PS3 is 6+ years old and time to phase our as shown in Sony's history... Home Beta will die with PS3..  PS4 will introduce Home v2.0 as a selling point .. If you want Home v2.0 buy a new PS4... Will they keep Beta on PS3, doubt it..
My views on Home and PS4..

TucoMcFly wrote:

Why wouldnt they just allow ps4 owners access to the same version of home that ps3 users are using? Nobody is going to be happy if they get a ps4 go on home and have zero of there items that theyve bought or been awarded over the years. Not to mention PS4 home would probably be pretty empty for awhile as only the most hardcore gamers are going to run out and grab a ps4 right away.

Sure they can have seperate homes but they have a hard enough time running one version of home, Im not ready to give the home department enough credit that they can run 2 seperate homes at once. New versions of home will come but im not sold on a redesigned seperate ps4 home yet.

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 17 of 3,033 (2,693 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Jul 13, 2012

The ps4 version of home, I would be more concerned about a PS4.

The economy has taken a toll on all existing business.

It might be awhile before a ps4 comes out.  If it does come out soon, don't expect to much of a change in it.(upgrades)

As for Home itself,Sony can go two ways with it.

Beta or non..

Beta means you might keep your existing inventory.

Non beta... That means you start over with inventory, perspective's  shown by Sonys financial practice..

jimmynet wrote:
Home BETA = PS3
Home 2.0 or RC = PS4
Why?

PS3 is 6+ years old and time to phase our as shown in Sony's history... Home Beta will die with PS3..  PS4 will introduce Home v2.0 as a selling point .. If you want Home v2.0 buy a new PS4... Will they keep Beta on PS3, doubt it..
My views on Home and PS4..

Message 18 of 3,033 (2,680 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Jul 13, 2012

TVs and Stereos that stream content from our Hard Drive right into Home.  Like they promised in 2007.

Message 19 of 3,033 (2,651 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Smiley Happy

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 20 of 3,033 (2,637 Views)
0 Likes