Didn't we already have this discussion?

Home on PS4.

Hall monitor!

Message 1101 of 3,033 (367 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Gamesradar: Why isn't Home coming to the PS4

Nov 6, 2013

I liked the article but the comments showed the worst characteristics of some gamers: arrogance, conceit, disrespect, superiority complex.  I dont trust anyone who goes out of their way to slam Home.   In the first place it is free so if you dont like it dont play it;  in the second place if you dont like it why are you trying so hard to hate it?   Its sounds like the ravings of jealous lovers who want to paint their ex partners in the worst possible light because they are angry they were rejected.

Message 1102 of 3,033 (318 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I liked the article but the comments showed the worst characteristics of some gamers: arrogance, conceit, disrespect, superiority complex. 

Welcome to the PS Home Forums

Message 1103 of 3,033 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 6, 2013
We'll I'm not going to put the PS4 on my Xmas list till they say its gonna include Home. I have the attention span of a gold fish so the little games are perfect for me, Home is awesome
Message 1104 of 3,033 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

PLEASE tell me you're both kidding and really know that article was sarcasm.

Yeah it's likely a fluff piece but as they say any press is good press lol...most articles just report on bad news like JP shutting down so I was surprised to see this appear on my newsfeed.

Message 1105 of 3,033 (402 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Nov 6, 2013
The moderators really should stop combining all these threads. It just proves that there as been a heavy hitting question about the future of home since 7/12/12 and that they don't care about their customers enough to set their minds at ease, yes or no. Its not like its a complicated question like who runs it.

They should really go to the support sections and work on combining all those cod ghosts threads instead.
Message 1106 of 3,033 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
72 posts

Heavily invested in Home and concerned!!

Nov 6, 2013

PlayStation®Home Picture 1-20-2011 1-45-58_1.jpg     If you are also concerned PLEASE RESPOND!!!                                                           My name is Spray and my good  friend over here to the left is Mia. We Consider ourselves to be heavily invested in the PS Home beta. And we have many similar concerns as a lot of you do. Like myself there are many of us that operate mainly upon the PS3 and do not travel to this part of the community. (forums)
PlayStation®Home Picture 11-25-2011 4-22-59.jpg As of late the main topic of interest we have come across while in the Home arena has been..."Will Home be on the PS4?"    
I have asked it,and Mia also, And here are the reasons why. Will our Money have been just wasted. Unlike DLC for games that can be used in a lan type game even though the servers are discontinued Home DLC or the items you have purchased, or for legal issues...rented, cannot continue on to another area of use. Many of us on home have thousands of dollars in Home items , not to mention many Sony products, and are geniunely concerned that we may be handed the fecal end of the stick. And Many have also threatened to discontinue the purchase of Sony items all together in disgust.  This is an extreme measure,we agree but a valid point that needs to be addressed to set at ease the rumors, and half truths, running throughout the community. Being this close to the release date for the PS4 definate answers should be forth coming, and are long overdue.

We await a reasonable and quick response from those on high.Smiley Mad

Message 1107 of 3,033 (397 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Re: Heavily invested in Home and concerned!!

Nov 7, 2013

I'm not sure of the purpose of this thread.  Are you asking if Home will be on the PS4 like many others have?  We don't know.  This is Home Support.  I don't see where you're stating any technical issues, so you should have posted in Home General, but if you do, beware, they are a little tired of the same question being asked over and over with only speculation as an answer.  I for one hope it's on the PS4 and all our stuff is ported over, but I doubt that'll happen so I'll stick around on the PS3 till they turn the lights out.  Good luck.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 1108 of 3,033 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

Spraymasta wrote:

We await a reasonable and quick response from those on high.Smiley Mad

Welcome to the club. Sign in and have a seat with the rest of us. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1109 of 3,033 (373 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Those who know won't say, unfortunately.
Message 1110 of 3,033 (371 Views)