Aug 16, 2014

Nope, nope, and nope.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2901 of 3,033 (632 Views)
Wastelander
725 posts

Re: Playstation Home on Ps4/Vita/TV

Aug 16, 2014

I agree PSH needs a complete overhaul before it ever (if it does) comes to PS4 sort the exploiting out & bugs

Message 2902 of 3,033 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Aug 17, 2014

Improvement to avatars like characters in video games and still customizable facially/bodyily.

Public spaces larger than what we have similar to what we have. Larger areas to roam without invisible walls if possible.

Still have apartments which would be at least somewhat decorateable with radios and televisons (like LOOT's).

Characters in this PS4 HOME that are built into the public spaces such as a guitar player, a pickpocket, and GASP!!! built in trolls. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 2903 of 3,033 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3027 posts

Aug 19, 2014

Sophronia wrote:

xxsly_fox_ryanxx wrote:
Does anyone think Playstation Home will drop on Vita, TV, or Ps4?

Yes. Once PlayStation Home improves on quality (less errors and exploits). With the current state of Home, it should not be advertised as a PlayStation 4 product until it meets the quality of an expected PS4 experience.

And on that day Satan will be ice skating to work!

images2.jpg

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 2904 of 3,033 (485 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Aug 23, 2014
Actually, you'd pass out and auto-resuscitate :-)
Message 2905 of 3,033 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Aug 23, 2014

xxsly_fox_ryanxx wrote:
Does anyone think Playstation Home will drop on Vita, TV, or Ps4?

..... lol

Message 2906 of 3,033 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Aug 23, 2014

my top 5 things i would like to see..

1 larger capacity lounges. and houses you can buy that are in neighborhoods. streets you can drive or walk down. rather than navigate to a lounge. you drive or walk to it.

2 the ability to see new releases of sony movies as there released in the theater of home. as well as being able to see live streaming tv in my apartment

3 people who buy sony tv's to be able to access home without buying a ps4. think about how many controllers alone would be sold.

4 to be able to walk into a dominoes lounge for example and order a pizza thats delivered to my real home. or subway or the grocery store. 

5 work in home. example.. you service a bar you get store credits. you paint cars virtually they bought in the virtual store you get credits. you decorate houses or apartments for folk. you get store credit. the biggest problem in home is boredom. this solves that. give them virtual jobs.

Aubad

Message 2907 of 3,033 (337 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

PS Home Life-span

Aug 29, 2014

Playstation Home Life-span

I have just been thinking of a few things about PS Home and have been wondering if there is any specific expectancy with Home.

Are they planning on getting rid of Home at any time? Or will it continue to live through with the PS4?

Another series of questions that relates to these questions I have would be:

If it does continue through with the PS4, will there be a cut-off date for Home on the PS3?

I feel that it will run much smoother if it were to convert over to the PS4 exclusively, although it would suck because I do not own a PS4 just yet. It may be for the best. I'm pretty sure that you can still access Home via PS4 but my series of questions are more along the lines of the future and if anybody knows or has heard of anything regarding to any future plans regarding PS Home. (Just for clarification.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 2908 of 3,033 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Re: PS Home Life-span

Aug 29, 2014

hi.. 

as the way of the ps2. yes also the ps3 online services will end one day. i hear rumors. but really just rumors. nothing truly solid when home on ps3 will close. i do not in any capacity work for sony. but they did invite me to beta once. wich means im as clueless as you. 

i hear rumors less than 1 year or anytime after january it could close. idk if a new home will be on ps4. im fairly confidant there will be. its easier getting information from a corpse than it is sony or scea. i don't understand the secrecy. it hurts there business in my humble opinion. 

anyway enjoy it while its there. one day for sure it wont be. hopefully ps4 opens a new more wonderful home. and all our friends transition there smoothly. 

Aubad

Message 2909 of 3,033 (456 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: PS Home Life-span

Aug 29, 2014

Aubad,

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel like PS4 and PS3 are both through the same PSN, which Home runs off of. I know they've recieved a lot of income through this PS Home experience. I also know they will continue to. I would love to hear it even close just to convert over to PS4 and get operated more smoothly. I've noticed a lot of disconnection issues on the forums lately but honestly that issue has always been there from one extreme to another. I truly hope they give a PS4 version of Home with the chances of disconnecting being slim-to-none and just everything running smooth and efficient.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 2910 of 3,033 (436 Views)