Reply
First Son
Registered: 04/24/2012
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

Mar 6, 2014

 

I'd love for Playstation Home to continue on Playstation 4. It might need a big redesign, but I'd love to continue using it in the future with superior hardware.

Message 2311 of 3,033 (467 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/20/2013
Offline
628 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

Mar 6, 2014
THAT's what is holding you back from getting a PS4 and Vita? Excuse me while I go consume battery acid.
Message 2312 of 3,033 (458 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
725 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

Mar 6, 2014

PlayStation Home is extremely buggy  & PS4 doesn't need cheep rubbish clogging up it's CPUs

Message 2313 of 3,033 (399 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/18/2013
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

Mar 7, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

I doubt that Home will ever be available on the Vita. Small screen...

 

There's a possibility that Home may transition to the PlayStation 4. This thread will be a part of that discussion soon...

 

With that said, I plan on having both consoles sitting side by side under my television. The PlayStation brand has most of the games and franchises that I enjoy playing. I've no reason to abandon it or the PS3 just because Home isn't available on the new console (at this time). I still have PS3 games to play and conquer. And I will always return Home after a few hours of battles and challenges.


...and there's that "other" possibility! 

 

"Jack Tretton To Leave Sony At The End Of March"

 

http://www.webpronews.com/jack-tretton-to-leave-sony-at-the-end-of-march-2014-03

Message 2314 of 3,033 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2009
Online
2706 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

Mar 7, 2014

xHammerLane wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I doubt that Home will ever be available on the Vita. Small screen...

 

There's a possibility that Home may transition to the PlayStation 4. This thread will be a part of that discussion soon...

 

With that said, I plan on having both consoles sitting side by side under my television. The PlayStation brand has most of the games and franchises that I enjoy playing. I've no reason to abandon it or the PS3 just because Home isn't available on the new console (at this time). I still have PS3 games to play and conquer. And I will always return Home after a few hours of battles and challenges.


...and there's that "other" possibility! 

 

"Jack Tretton To Leave Sony At The End Of March"

 

http://www.webpronews.com/jack-tretton-to-leave-sony-at-the-end-of-march-2014-03


Tretton leaving is an interesting turns of events. New news to me.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 2315 of 3,033 (325 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28891 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Tretton leaving is an interesting turns of events. 


He'd been with SCEA for a long time.

 

Sometimes people leave a job, not because of negativity, but because there is more out there that they would like to accomplish.

 

I wouldn't read anything into his leaving.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2316 of 3,033 (323 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Home on PS4.

Mar 7, 2014
I would.
Message 2317 of 3,033 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2009
Online
2706 posts
 

Re: why is psh only on ps3?

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Tretton leaving is an interesting turns of events. 


He'd been with SCEA for a long time.

 

Sometimes people leave a job, not because of negativity, but because there is more out there that they would like to accomplish.

 

I wouldn't read anything into his leaving.


I don't read anything negative into Mr. Tretton leaving. I wish him luck in the future whatever his adventures.

Having a new guy coming in any company or organization is an intertesting turn of events. 

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 2318 of 3,033 (295 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5706 posts
 

Re: Home on PS4.

Mar 7, 2014

Here is a nice artical about HOME and posibilities of it being on PS4

click underlined words:

 

clickhere--->HOME on PS4

images.jpg

Message 2319 of 3,033 (253 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/24/2010
Online
1311 posts
 

Re: Home on PS4.

Mar 7, 2014

TSFRJ wrote:

Here is a nice artical about HOME and posibilities of it being on PS4

click underlined words:

 

clickhere--->HOME on PS4


Nothing there that hasn't been said before. That's just another home user with an opinion.

Message 2320 of 3,033 (235 Views)
0 Likes