Highlighted
Sackboy
466 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Feb 9, 2014
"If you have ever followed the forum"

Seriously Conrad? Maybe you should crawl out of Sony's *** long enough to get some fresh air you would see that I have said repeatedly that I have been on Home since the closed beta, and will be on Home till they close it down so you can drop your little holier than thou attitude and learn to read between the lines instead of I stanly jumping in with your complete and total blind devotion to Sony. I said many people have moved to other games such as FFXIV and DCUO (and GTA5, sorry I forgot that one) because they offer something Home developers seem to have forgotten... To make it FUN! I love Home and always will, but face the facts, it's slowly become little more than stand around and buy more stuff. I, like many others miss the old days of competing with friends on the different mini games, comparing scores, finding people to play games with in game related spaces.. All the stuff that used to be the norm.. Now it's just a memory of the good ole days when many of us looked forward to getting home from work to log on. And if you would bother to read the garbage that you spew out you would see your whole comment about it being built with PS3 players in mind is exactly what I was talking about. What it was, what it was meant to be, what it has become is a collection of online thug family's (except the Homelings, you guys still rock) hackers, glitchers, and social diva's.. And lets not forget the creeps and pervs that are out in more force now than ever.. If Home wants to have any future at all, or make the move to the PS4 than Sony needs to drag themselves out of IDGAF mode and remember what Home was meant to be.

And before I go, I want to give a shout out to our old friend Tranny who was banned for.. Well... I guess simply calling it as it is..
R.I.P. Tranny_Got_Swag
Some of us miss reading your posts..
Message 2161 of 3,033 (375 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 9, 2014
Why was the post of crackle on home off topic?

Message 2162 of 3,033 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 9, 2014
I thought i was more of a convincemnt
That home would be better on Ps4.

Message 2163 of 3,033 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Home on ps4

Feb 9, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:
But you responded to it, which made it part of the discussion. If you had felt that it was off topic, you could have easily reported it as such.

I personally hope that Home will transition to the PlayStation 4 and beyond. Until then, I will continue to use my PS3 for Home and all of the games I have yet to complete.

And right next to my PS3, I will have my new PS4, which I will also be using.

Connrad, I have no idea what your talking about.  I also don't know what your not getting?  I was pointing out that the Mods took a post talking about "LOOT, TV's, Crackle and VOD" and merged it with this topic.  No where on that first post did anyone ever say anything about the PS4 or will Home be on the PS4. 

I only responded to it after the fact that the two posts where merged.  In my post I was asking why this happen.  Seeing how it was a nother topic there was no "repeating ourselves here, reposting or beating a dead..."

Last but not least, yes I do feel that it's off topic but it was the Mods that did it not the users.  Mod's never seem to undo the mistakes they make.  If there is an easy answer that one of the Mods can give me he or she can post here and it would be an easy fix.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 2164 of 3,033 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 9, 2014

s4sutler100 wrote:
Why was the post of crackle on home off topic?

The Crakle post had it's own post and the Mods merged it with this topic wich is about Home being on the PS4.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 2165 of 3,033 (343 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28874 posts

Feb 9, 2014

Actually, the "Crackle" discussion was locked because it had been inactive for about a year and a half until someone bumped it a few days ago. It was not merged into this "discussion".

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2166 of 3,033 (318 Views)
VP of Gaming
28874 posts

Feb 9, 2014

DoMortas wrote:

Seriously Conrad? Maybe you should crawl out of Sony's *** long enough to get some fresh air you would see that I have said repeatedly that I have been on Home since the closed beta, and will be on Home till they close it down so you can drop your little holier than thou attitude and learn to read between the lines instead of I stanly jumping in with your complete and total blind devotion to Sony.

I'm sorry. Do I know you?

Thank you for your very insightful contribution to this topic.

But you do seem very familar to me. Can you PM me so that we can discuss the reason for this?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2167 of 3,033 (297 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Feb 9, 2014

DoMortas wrote:
And before I go, I want to give a shout out to our old friend Tranny who was banned for.. Well... I guess simply calling it as it is..
R.I.P. Tranny_Got_Swag
Some of us miss reading your posts..

Before I comment on what I quoted here I just want to say I agree with a lot of your points, and that even as a SecondLife type business other worlds do it better. I miss the old days too.

As for Tranny...they were one of many personalities belonging to a crazy individual too arrogant to say sorry or attempt to befriend people under his main account for whatever sinister reason. They weren't banned, they just stopped actively posting once it was clear people knew who they were. I miss the realism in the posts and the comedy.... It's just a shame that it was all an act (coming from someone who had respect for them).

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2168 of 3,033 (294 Views)
Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Feb 10, 2014

I totally agree with everything on your list here! All of those things would be wonderful, and would totally encourage me to buy a PlayStation 4! It'd be a pleasant surprise at this point, though. There hasn't been much word from officials other than, "we'll see." Which is a pretty juvenile response, in my opinion.

Message 2169 of 3,033 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 10, 2014
Usually when I get a will see from my parents or my wife.
That means no.

Message 2170 of 3,033 (222 Views)
0 Likes