Oct 15 2007
By: Cardinalfan5 Hekseville Citizen 284 posts

Home isnt as far as it seems

2 replies 8 views Edited Oct 15, 2007
Everybody is mad that Home got delayed until spring. It seems like far away but its not. Theres alot of great ps3 games coming out. This November we should get the beta and theres alot of great games coming. Theres Call of Duty 4, Blacksite, Soldies of Fortune, Army of two Assains creed, uncharted and Medal of honor. Plus theres Killzone and MGS4 coming out 2 months before Home. Plus Warhawk is out and the PS Eye is coming out. I guarentee that the Spring will be here before you know it.

Message Edited by cardinalfan5 on 10-14-2007 06:19 PM
Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: Home isnt as far as it seems

Oct 15, 2007

cardinalfan5 wrote:
Everybody is mad that Home got delayed until spring. It seems like far away but its not. Theres alot of great ps3 games coming out. This November we should get the beta and theres alot of great games coming. Theres Call of Duty 4, Blacksite, Soldies of Fortune, Army of two Assains creed, uncharted and Medal of honor. Plus theres Killzone and MGS4 coming out 2 months before Home. Plus Warhawk is out and the PS Eye is coming out. I guarentee that the Spring will be here before you know it.

Message Edited by cardinalfan5 on 10-14-2007 06:19 PM

Yup, we need some great games first before Home anyway. We need some trophies to store and games to invite new friends to from Home before the final release anyway D:
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Re: Home isnt as far as it seems

Oct 15, 2007
Plus Home is not yet ready. I'd rather them release it when it's ready otherwise it'll just result in more bad press.
Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes