Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
Hmm.. I never got it. It deducted from my wallet and tells me I can't select that content if I try adding it to cart again. It shows 3.49, not purchased.

That's not good. 

On a side note it seems the space has some installables like the toilet for example. There is an option in the bathroom to put on a towel just like at Glittering Sands. Checking out other stuff.

I have a transaction receipt in my email. I feel better now. Lol

Message 31 of 38 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Feels like Mary Poppins with the unbrella. LoL

Edit: There is a spot in the penthouse for entering the codes. One is called Whispering Winds. I'm going to try them now.

Do you have to wear the Granzella dress to enter the codes?

No I have a regular outfit on with nothing granzella. The code worked for me at the penthouse but I didn't seem to get the reward. I probably need to reload home to get it. I'll do that later.

Edit:

The Penthouse allows you to do the following:

Change time of day – Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night (Bulidings illumate for the evening and night settings)

Change Lighting – 5 brightness settings

Change Wallpaper – 2 selections

Change Music – None and 2 Music Options

Change the Curtain – seems to need to buy one to have that option – Installable. Open or closed.

Change Carpet – 6 Carpet Options which you can purchase – Installable

Message 32 of 38 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11577 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) The lower introductory price is common enough for Granzella in Japan. I suspect they're doing that here, too. So, grab what you want on opening day because the price may not last....

Yeah, at 500 Yen, then spaces go up to 700 Yen. If this was an unannounced sale, I'd expect it to be 4.99 not 3.49.

I think this is 1st day pricing errors, some are good, while some are bad.

Take advantage of while you can.

Message 33 of 38 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 6, 2013
:^) I bought one of the motorcycles. It's cool enough, but the wheels don't change altitude relative to each other as you ascend/descend stairs. On the way down, this creates a wheelie effect, but on the way up it just looks weird. Even so, I like it so much that I caught myself making motor noises as I ran around the Hexalon space collecting crystals....
Message 34 of 38 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tropical Points seem to be reset to zero for the Island event. There are new items to purchase there. I had over 79K prior to so I can' t say I'm too happy about that. I do not see a place to input the Valentine codes.

Secondly, the City of Flowers Penthouse is only $3.49. That might be a mistake. I have a hard time believing it would be selling for that price. 

Got the wife picking that up for me as I type this! Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 35 of 38 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

i was wondering what or where the codes are. i have hte granzella secret island hideaway personal space and a whispering wind thing is there and tells me to enter a code but i have looked around the space and have not seen any code or hints. could you help me out?

Message 36 of 38 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Feb 6, 2013

somebody told me u can find the codes by watching their video and another friend just told me what the codes were. Since other people have found the codes and aren't posting them here, I'm not sure if we are allowed to post them here.  Soooo, I'll post them on my facebook page.  my user name there is karebu72

Message 37 of 38 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 6, 2013

terrybarracuda wrote:

somebody told me u can find the codes by watching their video and another friend just told me what the codes were. Since other people have found the codes and aren't posting them here, I'm not sure if we are allowed to post them here.  Soooo, I'll post them on my facebook page.  my user name there is karebu72

They are posted already in another thread.

Message 38 of 38 (287 Views)
0 Likes