Last Guardian
9322 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

Apr 13, 2014
I am sorry you have been having issue with home. I run rock solid on home and have very few issues. I do find my load time a bit long when I log on to home but I do have alot of stuff on my account for them to load. As far as freezing and other issues I have none. I find home runs well when I am on it. Perhaps do an internet test and see how you stack up with your ping and speed.
Message 31 of 32 (131 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

Apr 13, 2014
My personal opinion is that the last core update messed up alot of things. I won't go into all the details but it's pretty obvious alot has gone wrong since it was implemented. Numerous developer's spaces have been impacted and I am not sure it wasnt the core did it ultimately. The users being froze at validation is a HORRIBLE situation that should be communicated more effectively because I really feel for those who don't frequent these forums and maybe just gave up altogether.
Support Forums
Message 32 of 32 (122 Views)