Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I heard back from veemee support about the missing acorns today. They said they couldn't do anything about it. So no offer to remedy the problem and no refund. So you can add them to your list of broken Home developers not making things right towards the Home customer. So veemee own up for your **bleep**!!

Really? I have little problem when I have a failed transaction with any of the developers . I have several that I reported ( so far) last year and this year, and I sent them the proof as directed, and some have even given me more" tokens", "tickets", or "bucks" than I lost. Mistakes happen. Probably your attitude had something to do with your response back. I think the teams here do wonderful things  for the most part. They don't have to do what we request, and they don't deserve to be abused when something goes wrong. 

Whoa!!! I take issue with this statement you just made.  So your saying that if He, me, she or anyone that was ripped off by Veemee and that because he had an attitude (which I doubt that was the case since Bob has NEVER been one to go on like this), but for argument sake lets say he did ... Thats sufficient reason for them not to refund him his money back or give him the acorns hes is owed?  Are you off your rocker?!!

Regardless of any attitude they have to either give you back your money or give you the acorns and if they dont do it then Sony needs to refund him for sure.  This is not a joke or a game of "if your nice to me I'll refund you" Acorn Meadows has been having issues since the new Easter Version was published and if you read threads you would know this,  Bob is mad and he has every right to be especially if he tried to get the issue resolved and they just basically said "oh your SOL"

Yes your right. they dont deserve to get abused when something goes wrong, but It comes with the territory and if someone is not being professional then they should still remain professional.  Thats like me taking 20 bucks out your wallet and because you didnt ask me for it back nicely, I decided to keep it.  Wouldn't you be mad?  Everyone is having issues with acorn meadows, I stopped going after the first day because of the issues with it saying its spawning races when its not, saying it gives you xp and it doesnt, buying acorns and you dont get them.  Sorry I dont agree with your mentality and an apology is in order. 

Message 11 of 32 (421 Views)
Wastelander
398 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

Apr 11, 2014
I should consider myself lucky, I guess. The only issue I have is the purchase verification.
#finfree
Message 12 of 32 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Apr 11, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I heard back from veemee support about the missing acorns today. They said they couldn't do anything about it. So no offer to remedy the problem and no refund. So you can add them to your list of broken Home developers not making things right towards the Home customer. So veemee own up for your **bleep**!!

Really? I have little problem when I have a failed transaction with any of the developers . I have several that I reported ( so far) last year and this year, and I sent them the proof as directed, and some have even given me more" tokens", "tickets", or "bucks" than I lost. Mistakes happen. Probably your attitude had something to do with your response back. I think the teams here do wonderful things  for the most part. They don't have to do what we request, and they don't deserve to be abused when something goes wrong. 

Whoa!!! I take issue with this statement you just made.  So your saying that if He, me, she or anyone that was ripped off by Veemee and that because he had an attitude (which I doubt that was the case since Bob has NEVER been one to go on like this), but for argument sake lets say he did ... Thats sufficient reason for them not to refund him his money back or give him the acorns hes is owed?  Are you off your rocker?!!

Regardless of any attitude they have to either give you back your money or give you the acorns and if they dont do it then Sony needs to refund him for sure.  This is not a joke or a game of "if your nice to me I'll refund you" Acorn Meadows has been having issues since the new Easter Version was published and if you read threads you would know this,  Bob is mad and he has every right to be especially if he tried to get the issue resolved and they just basically said "oh your SOL"

Yes your right. they dont deserve to get abused when something goes wrong, but It comes with the territory and if someone is not being professional then they should still remain professional.  Thats like me taking 20 bucks out your wallet and because you didnt ask me for it back nicely, I decided to keep it.  Wouldn't you be mad?  Everyone is having issues with acorn meadows, I stopped going after the first day because of the issues with it saying its spawning races when its not, saying it gives you xp and it doesnt, buying acorns and you dont get them.  Sorry I dont agree with your mentality and an apology is in order. 

Awwww thanks Tsunade. But like Tsunade said I usually don't go on rants like this. And normally I was on the side of the fence of supporting Home. I'm just really frustrated right now because of this issue and some other ones that happened to me the past few days. I just don't like the feeling that I've been ripped off. I want the items I paid for. And I also feel that since I have bought so much from veemee over that past year alone that I would be treated a little better.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 32 (394 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1141 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

The customer service departments for most legitimate businesses are accustom to dealing with upset customers quite frequently. And with few exeptions, they will remain professional and try to resolve the problem. However, No business will offer recompense without any reciept or other proof that the transaction is legitimate. As far as tracking whether the transaction was successfull or not. I'm not sure how that works on their end. If it's simply a matter of giving you what you have proven you have purchesed, that shouldn't be a big deal.

We all need to remember that while the individual devs are responsible for their own content, and not Sony. It all goes through Sony's store system, and can often require some investigation as to where the fault occured. If it is a fault with Sony's system, Vemee would want recompense from them. That may be tricky for them to work out. But still Vemee is the only one that can re-issue their dlc.

Message 14 of 32 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Message 15 of 32 (320 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Todays customer service, people don't know what they are talking about. Very rare you ever see someone go the extra mile.

I just recently had a chat session with Sony tech support and nobody could figure out why my trophys weren't posting to my facebook page. I did a safe mode which was a mistake and knew that wasn't answer but did it anyways because Sony recommended it.

Couple of days ago. I noticed I was signed into the PSN and wasn't signed into the Call of Duty app. It said last signed in on 6 months ago. Well, I somehow was checking my profile out in Black Ops 2., and saw the Facebook tab when I went to triangle button. I was like oh. I clicked on that and now I was signed in. Even though I had my settings ON under account management. I was unware of this change. Now my trophys post.

But Sony couldn't help me and thought by doing a re set was the answer. How could nobody from Sony know this? I'm sure their employees play BO2 and should about this change.

I never bothered calling Sony back and let them know how the have a link directly connected to Facebook now during on line play. And, its just not under account management. That's just poor customer service because instead of just doing "basic" steps. Nobody took the time to re search it more.

Poor^
Message 16 of 32 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Message 17 of 32 (292 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

ZhoaSniper wrote:
Todays customer service, people don't know what they are talking about. Very rare you ever see someone go the extra mile.

I just recently had a chat session with Sony tech support and nobody could figure out why my trophys weren't posting to my facebook page. I did a safe mode which was a mistake and knew that wasn't answer but did it anyways because Sony recommended it.

Couple of days ago. I noticed I was signed into the PSN and wasn't signed into the Call of Duty app. It said last signed in on 6 months ago. Well, I somehow was checking my profile out in Black Ops 2., and saw the Facebook tab when I went to triangle button. I was like oh. I clicked on that and now I was signed in. Even though I had my settings ON under account management. I was unware of this change. Now my trophys post.

But Sony couldn't help me and thought by doing a re set was the answer. How could nobody from Sony know this? I'm sure their employees play BO2 and should about this change.

I never bothered calling Sony back and let them know how the have a link directly connected to Facebook now during on line play. And, its just not under account management. That's just poor customer service because instead of just doing "basic" steps. Nobody took the time to re search it more.

Poor^

Not everyone plays that game.

It is not that difficult to have it as a keyword search for reps that have BO2 experiance. If you register you'll get a 0.0025% raise, (next paycheck only, taxes and surcharges apply, not to exceed 1 cent) Smiley Happy

Anyway, they should have a KB article to search and read on the fly, its called the internet. for those that have it blocked from thier support personel. An working tech support isn't as glamorous as it may sound. Sitting in a cubicle, hot building, baked.. but not in a good way. staring at a form that you put the customers name, address, telephone number, date of birth.. almost the same as logging into your own account, but they do it for you.

Once they have gotten access to your account, they have to type a bunch of notes explaining why we are bothing them. Once we figure out why you called, Then it becomes a task to avaiod telling the customer that you don't really have access to thier account, they just needed that info so thier slave drivers can get paid. Your twelve minutes is up, have a nice day, or I'll get written up again for helping people.

I'm only kinda joking, those that have been there know what those urine soaked cubicles smell like. The sandwich you brought for lunch is soggy too.. Just a bad day all around, Thank you for calling technicle support, my name is Darla, badge number BV6354, May I have your first and last name please.  Smiley Happy 

I know, not everybody plays that game.  but my trophys weren't posting period.  Not one tech support agent couldn't  figure that out!!  But I did couple days after!!  But all they did was just go by a script and nobody from Sony knew!!  It didn't matter the game, it was just an example.  I had to sign back into the PSN and I never knew I signed out because under my account management, I had that feature on.  But needed another step.  Sony Support doesn't know!!!  I will never tell them either!!! 

Message 18 of 32 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Message 19 of 32 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 12, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

I know, not everybody plays that game.  but my trophys weren't posting period.  Not one tech support agent couldn't  figure that out!!  But I did couple days after!!  But all they did was just go by a script and nobody from Sony knew!!  It didn't matter the game, it was just an example.  I had to sign back into the PSN and I never knew I signed out because under my account management, I had that feature on.  But needed another step.  Sony Support doesn't know!!!  I will never tell them either!!! 

If we don't tell them, they will never improve.

If we don't show thier flaws, they can't fix them.

If we don't express what is the right way to treat us, they will lose us.

Well, it's their fault.  Half the time, they give people wrong information and it was something very easy to fix.   And, just go by their computer that's in front of them after hitting the enter button.  

Even if I told them, if people are having trouble posting trophys on their facebook, I highly doubt they will listen to me.  

They seem to know everything and the agent gave up rather quickly, because they don't know.  I don't work for Sony and never will     Smiley Tongue   i will gladly tell other users if they have trouble with this issue.  But won't tell Sony.  HAHA 

Message 20 of 32 (265 Views)
0 Likes