Apr 10 2014
By: Dubstepping-Life First Son 2 posts

Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

31 replies 622 views Edited Apr 10, 2014

I'm a Console reviewer and numerous times this has happened to multiple people with playstation not owning up to the fact that the issue is on their end, stop asking people to clear cache, go into safe mode when the issue was your update you sent out to people, I play on all the Consoles  (Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One Ps3 and PS4. in all my years of gaming SONY IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS. 

Fix the patch, fix home, or refund everyone their money for everything they purchased on home...... yes its a rental service but you don't rent a person a game  take their money and keep the game on the shelf. 

Sony own up to your **bleep**...... 

Message 1 of 32 (622 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

I've usually been on the side of fence that supports Home. But the past couple of days I've been royally  screwed over of not getting the acorns that I purchased, and getting a reset that set my points to 0 in LocoRoco. And they never compensate the Home users for their major screw ups. I've been a paying customer for almost 2 years now, and this is the treatment I get? This has left a very bitter taste in my mouth about Home and Sony. Now I'm counting the days that it takes them to refund me for the purchase I didn't get. If I even get a refund that is.

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 32 (595 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

I heard back from veemee support about the missing acorns today. They said they couldn't do anything about it. So no offer to remedy the problem and no refund. So you can add them to your list of broken Home developers not making things right towards the Home customer. So veemee own up for your **bleep**!!

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 32 (575 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Bobsfed wrote:

I heard back from veemee support about the missing acorns today. They said they couldn't do anything about it. So no offer to remedy the problem and no refund. So you can add them to your list of broken Home developers not making things right towards the Home customer. So veemee own up for your **bleep**!!

Really? I have little problem when I have a failed transaction with any of the developers . I have several that I reported ( so far) last year and this year, and I sent them the proof as directed, and some have even given me more" tokens", "tickets", or "bucks" than I lost. Mistakes happen. Probably your attitude had something to do with your response back. I think the teams here do wonderful things  for the most part. They don't have to do what we request, and they don't deserve to be abused when something goes wrong. Just letting them know that there is a problem, without screaming or name calling is all that is needed, and maybe more " thank yous" when they do good jobs. I am not sure if Home can qualify for any game awards, because until recently as of itself it was not really marketed as a game, but they should get something( even when they have problems sometimes). Home is a beta, they know mistakes will be made, some will be fixed, some will never be, not because no one wants to fix them, but the reason they are even there can't be found. I suggest you write again to Veemee, and forward your verification letter to them letting them know that you have an issue with the acorns, and, if you have a problem with an employee, forward that letter too, and ask if you can resolve this with their  boss. Maybe they just had a bad day, or the wording of your letter set them off.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 32 (547 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 11, 2014
Home broken? The understatement of the year!! I couldn't do one challenge this morning because of I guess, lack of support for the game. Ques broken and game never loaded. But aren't we suppose to have fun. Why some people love and support Home, I will never understand it. I don't see myself spending much money on this program!! In fact, none at all.
Message 5 of 32 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Home is kinda broken after fixing the whole Freezer issue.

wow. I should make a story outof this anytime soon

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 32 (517 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Really? I have little problem when I have a failed transaction with any of the developers . I have several that I reported ( so far) last year and this year, and I sent them the proof as directed, and some have even given me more" tokens", "tickets", or "bucks" than I lost. Mistakes happen. Probably your attitude had something to do with your response back. I think the teams here do wonderful things  for the most part. They don't have to do what we request, and they don't deserve to be abused when something goes wrong. Just letting them know that there is a problem, without screaming or name calling is all that is needed, and maybe more " thank yous" when they do good jobs. I am not sure if Home can qualify for any game awards, because until recently as of itself it was not really marketed as a game, but they should get something( even when they have problems sometimes). Home is a beta, they know mistakes will be made, some will be fixed, some will never be, not because no one wants to fix them, but the reason they are even there can't be found. I suggest you write again to Veemee, and forward your verification letter to them letting them know that you have an issue with the acorns, and, if you have a problem with an employee, forward that letter too, and ask if you can resolve this with their  boss. Maybe they just had a bad day, or the wording of your letter set them off.

I wouldn't send them an angry email.  I was friendly and I was professional. I'm angry now because they didn't try and remedy the situation. Anyways someone on here sent me a pm and suggested I search for the transaction history on my psn account and send veemee the transaction number. So I did that and we'll see what happens next.

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 32 (498 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6254 posts

Apr 11, 2014

You go get'em tiger lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 8 of 32 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014
We all agree that Home has its problems, but broken? I think not. Unless your simply trying to get over on vendors with false info for refunds or credits... Where are you getting your info from?? I've done a lot of Home Shopping recently from a variety of vendors without any issue. Where can we find your console review?? I'd love to get your take on the PS4
Message 9 of 32 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Make sure you have enough paper  Smiley Happy   

Message 10 of 32 (458 Views)
0 Likes