Welcoming Committee
4844 posts

Re: Home is UP!

Aug 13, 2014

Di01913 wrote:

Yes, it is at the Park vendor I think it was 100 coins

Thank You! It was the only place I didn't think to check.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 11 of 15 (276 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 14, 2014
@Black_MagicWoman you may want to check the printer again m'lady as the update a few weeks back returned all the removed printer content. I haven't looked myself in honesty, but the original swimsuit will probably be there. Speaking of bodysuits have you ever seen the Billabong one? Theres an old one from few years back and maybe a more recent one or two (know male stuff to a t, but girls gear i'm not so great at). Hope that helps somehow!
Support Forums
Message 12 of 15 (257 Views)
Gaming Beast
1334 posts

Aug 14, 2014

Thank u @goddessbunny42 

I just got back from town, i may be late, but ill say my thank in my time zone thank u Smiley Happy

oh wait wasnt i on hitaus break lol, time flys Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15 (251 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4844 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
@Black_MagicWoman you may want to check the printer again m'lady as the update a few weeks back returned all the removed printer content. I haven't looked myself in honesty, but the original swimsuit will probably be there. Speaking of bodysuits have you ever seen the Billabong one? Theres an old one from few years back and maybe a more recent one or two (know male stuff to a t, but girls gear i'm not so great at). Hope that helps somehow!

The original one in black and red was removed I have that one. The new one is black and yellow and is in Acorn Meadows gift shop across from the 3D Laser Printer and can only be bought for 100 acorns.

I'm not feeling the Billabong one lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 14 of 15 (246 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
725 posts

Aug 14, 2014

If PSH gets any further up it'll be in space lol

Message 15 of 15 (214 Views)