Dec 09 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Home is Safer than the Real World

65 replies 476 views Edited Dec 9, 2013

It seems lately we have been getting too many threads questioning the safety of Home.  I think it is a little too easy for parents who are perhaps lacking in parental skills to blame Home for imaginary problems that don't exist and conveniently forget about reality and the problems that are real and do exist.

For instance the hundreds of clergymen that have been found guilty of child molestation which various churches have had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in lawsuits.   So Home is safer than church.

Almost every other week we hear of school shootings or mall shootings.  So Home is safer than going to school or the mall.

Drug dealers lurk around playgrounds and schools. This does not happen in Home.

Car jackings and children hit by drunk drivers does not exist in Home but do everywhere else.

So in conclusion I offer this advice to parents:  Wake up and quit blaming Sony or Home for your problems and take responsibilty yourselves and be thankful that Sony and Home are providing a safe and fun place for your children or young adults or whoever.

And also maybe realize if you quit yelling at them all the time maybe they wouldn't spend most of their time in an imaginary world looking at a television screen.

And perhaps even be proactive and buy them a larger television screen because Home is better on a larger screen.

Also don't forget to stock up on Totinos pizza rolls,  Slim Jims, Dr. Pepper and Clearasil and other products that advertise in Home.

But please offer them a balanced diet of real food and vegetables because lets face it if your children try to subsist on aforementioned products their life expectancies along with yours will certainly be impacted and not in a good way.

Message 1 of 66 (476 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Re: Home is Safer than the Real World

Dec 9, 2013
Top quality post, as usual.

Thank you.
Message 2 of 66 (465 Views)
Survivor
2391 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Heck, people even died on Mission: Space at Epcot (Walt Disney World) (sorry, I'm just still sore at Disney for closing Horizons.  Haha!)

I don't remember the last time PlayStation Home closed to figure out how to make safety regulations tougher.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 3 of 66 (438 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I concur LT ..I concur. 

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 4 of 66 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

You have a higher chance of a Motor Vehicle crashing into your house and killing you than anything Home can ever throw at you.Woman Happy

edit: inappropriate content removed

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 66 (410 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I agree Home is safer than the outside world!!!!!!!!!!

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 6 of 66 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 10, 2013
You left out all the pervs that are home, trying to pick 13 year old little girls and some them, nudity pictures of themselves.

Home does have crime.
Message 7 of 66 (380 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Dec 10, 2013

You forgot home have sexual content sometime & some bully too indeed ignore & move on

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 8 of 66 (363 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Dec 10, 2013

erramsdell wrote:
You left out all the pervs that are home, trying to pick 13 year old little girls and some them, nudity pictures of themselves.

Home does have crime.
In the real world much worse than you describe is happening 24/7.  I dont believe it happens in Home and if people are stupid enough to try it they are going to get caught and busted.
Plus Darwins Law goes into effect if they are that stupid they will get caught by Sony and save these criminals from doing it in the real world. 
Just another way Home is curtailing crime before it gets to real life.
BTW you seem to have a very active imagination and are thinking about things that perhaps do not happen except in your own mind.
The things I have described we see in the news daily.

Message 9 of 66 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Homes Midway games are all about sex...trying to sell that to 13yr olds, kinda of sad marketing.

Home does have crime on it, its more serious. Sorry but I disagree with you. If anything, yes they may have a low crime rate but its the weird ones. And, more dangerous.

Message 10 of 66 (346 Views)
0 Likes