First Son
18 posts

Re: Home is Great

Aug 13, 2014

Home Is Cool, Home Is Great, Home is Awesome, Home Is Where The Heart Is, Home Is Where The Warm Food Is, Home Is Home. Home Is Purely Stupendous.

Fool, I'm Albert Wesker Fool, Ya Get Me Fool, Ya Fools; lol's all around.
Message 11 of 21 (436 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Home Sweet Home XD

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 12 of 21 (416 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Aug 13, 2014

NO I do not love home. Not anymore.

It has become more frustrating than enjoyable to me.

1) Loading onto home has become a nightmare.

2) Loading into any public spaces has become a nightmare.

3) Loading into any personal spaces has become a nightmare.

4) Making purchases and waiting......waiting......waiting.......for they system to verify purchases, well has become a nightmare.

5) Trying to use the wardrobe has become a nightmare.

6) Trying to decorate any personal spaces has become a nightmare.

7) Getting errors after errors after errors, has become a nightmare.

If it wasn't apparent to me before, well it certainly is apparent to me now, that Sony is just not maintaining this platform anymore and does not care about it's customers.

I give kudos to the team working in support, for trying to help us, but with obviously NO support from the company they work for, well ............

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 13 of 21 (382 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
725 posts

Aug 13, 2014

PSH isn't great as trolls & glitchers have ruined it on your travels on PSH you'll see idiots in mid-air as for trolls they have made PSH a no go place my friend called Lee was trolled for years on PSH unfortunately he let them win & got rid of his PS3 its against the law in the UK to troll on a online chatroom its a shame Sony turns a blind eye to trolls on PSH PSH was once a Cool application never again will i restart using PSH 1 day Sony will wake up & smell the coffee & scrap PSH the stuff i hear on these forums about hackers on PSH is off the scale PSH is ment to be a safe place to socialize me myself had a dogs life for months on PSH by a female who uses the English PlayStation forums told everyone at Hudson Gate i stalked her they all believed her she wasn't on my friends list so how could ive known she was there in my personnel view its someone who has bad parents or no parents 

Message 14 of 21 (372 Views)
Sackboy
169 posts

Aug 13, 2014

If they keep making places like Dream Adventure, hell yeah its awesome!

Message 15 of 21 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Home WAS great and like everyone said its just maintained at the barest. You have a few developers trying and doing a good job at supporting home but when Sony could care less it suffers and its obvious. The loading times are terrible, Home was never lightning quick but its only gotten worse,it reminds me of when the spaces were blue squares and it took forever. I stopped using home for awhile and when i came back the only thing that changed was the items to buy. Closing yourself off and hassling or being hassled by others isn't what home should be about, but thats what it has become.

Message 16 of 21 (334 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Aug 14, 2014

I find home is a very fast changing and dynamic experience. New people always being met and while not as many new public spaces in my option that are worth anything I still find them fun to explore with people I am proud to call friends. Home is what you make of it and while it is far from a perfect experience, it is still truly fun and enjoyable. In my opinion lol

Message 17 of 21 (315 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Aug 14, 2014
I think smoggie yelled at me for climbing the rocks at Fort Bellamy. Smiley Tongue
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 18 of 21 (287 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Home was Great

Aug 14, 2014

JAHoE wrote:

All the years we have been using Home and its still slightly enjoyable.

Fixed

Message 19 of 21 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 14, 2014

"Great" is a bit of an overstatement, to me at least.

It's a'ight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 21 (255 Views)
0 Likes