Sep 15 2013
By: smokingpistol Ghost of Sparta 9504 posts

Home in 2014

18 replies 591 views Edited Sep 15, 2013
Loot Radioio are selling yearlong passes to their upgraded radio service. So we should theoretically be here at least another year in NA or at least in their mind. LOOT is in fact a Sony division so it could stand to reason that we should at least be here all or most of 2014 in Sony's mind.
If they were to sell yearlong passes for such a high fee with preknowledge of Home's demise before then, well that would be, irresponsible to say the least.
So can we save the doom and gloom until at least next year?
Support Forums
Message 1 of 19 (591 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Home in 2014

Sep 15, 2013

I wish that would be true but that reminds me the whole thing with dc universe online. When I brought the game I paid close on $100 and when then disappointment came. I had shell out money to play after mouth and then it was region lock so I couldn’t play with my friends back home. Then Sony had smart idea making it free to play and for people who play year membership got nothing in return and still game is region lock and so I always question there motive doing something they might change there mind in few mouths time. My advice I think we have around 7 to 10mouths ahead of us on current console till Sony turn it back on PlayStation 3 and focus on PlayStation 4.

Message 2 of 19 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 15, 2013

those who pay the subscription for DCUO get all the DLC for it free.  atleast the last i checked.  there are also a few other perks that i cant remember for having the subscription

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 3 of 19 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Spicey_Lollipop wrote:

I wish that would be true but that reminds me the whole thing with dc universe online. When I brought the game I paid close on $100 and when then disappointment came. I had shell out money to play after mouth and then it was region lock so I couldn’t play with my friends back home. Then Sony had smart idea making it free to play and for people who play year membership got nothing in return and still game is region lock and so I always question there motive doing something they might change there mind in few mouths time. My advice I think we have around 7 to 10mouths ahead of us on current console till Sony turn it back on PlayStation 3 and focus on PlayStation 4.

Sony stated that they will support PS3 for the next 4 years or so. 

Message 4 of 19 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 15, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Spicey_Lollipop wrote:

Sony stated that they will support PS3 for the next 4 years or so. 

Semantics are everything in a Sony press statement. I read that as:

"Sony will release games for the PS3 over the next 4 years" which should come as no surprise anyway. Whether or not they support their services exclusive to the PS3 platform for the next 4 years or so, will remain to be seen!

As for the LOOT subscription, I'd imagine if Home closes before a year they will honor at least in part some of your subscription. If they don't, they still have some blurb in their T&C's to cover their behind.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 19 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Home is on the ps4 i know it because my babysitter works for sony as a breakroom lunchlady and i visited sony studios and played PSHOME on there. it was cool. i chatted with some peeps but the graphics got worse. i cant give more info because i gots to keep things a secret Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 19 (427 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Sep 15, 2013
^ I doubt the credibility of this claim.

Theyre not just gonna let you stroll into SONY HQ like it was Disneyland and let you play a PS4 with Home on it...all on the basis that your babysitter is a breakroom lunchlady. LOL

*Cant tell if serious...or just trolling* -_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 7 of 19 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 15, 2013
more the latter less the former
Support Forums
Message 8 of 19 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 15, 2013

pistol, you know the end is pi....

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 9 of 19 (378 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Shadow glance over the other threads that person has created. Not too intelligent w what is wanted in home. Need to get creative for what that person wants. Sony will be keepin PS4 under heavy guard til it gets released. They won't let just anybody see what they are doin on it. Thats why they only let so much info out at a time. Willin to bet that one is trolling on this thread.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 10 of 19 (375 Views)
0 Likes