Nu Huh! Heading to the Navigator! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 46 (415 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2039 posts

Today's Update

Aug 7, 2013

So are we all pretty much clueless on whats coming out tomorrow?  o_O

I dont see much info posted about anything. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 46 (456 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Today's Update

Aug 7, 2013
Umm lmos, billabongs, bikinirinis, wranglas, yknow. Videogames.
Support Forums
Message 2 of 46 (448 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Hmmm ... I'm looking forward to the red celestial bikini so I can earn that starry bed reward for Tanabata after maint! *nod* Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 46 (438 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Nothing really exciting from what I saw in the content update thread. Tanabata bikinis look cute but that's about it, for me anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 46 (434 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 7, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Nothing really exciting from what I saw in the content update thread. Tanabata bikinis look cute but that's about it, for me anyway.

I'm not personally into animated items all that much. I'm hoping to find someone with it so I can get the bed. I haven't really decided if I want the bikini. I simply hope the GZ has previews for this item and that it's not a buy on faith type of item.

Message 5 of 46 (369 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I think we've currently more bikinis than t-shirts.  We've more bikinis than at a bikini contest held on Bikini Island hosted by David Hasselhoff wearing a bikini.  If we tied all the bikini's together, it could wrap around the world 27 times and be the only bikini that can be seen from space.  I'm not sure what they're making them from, but I suspect it's part mogwai, because every time someone wears one in the water 15 more jump out.

Message 6 of 46 (304 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 7, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

I think we've currently more bikinis than t-shirts.  We've more bikinis than at a bikini contest held on Bikini Island hosted by David Hasselhoff wearing a bikini.  If we tied all the bikini's together, it could wrap around the world 27 times and be the only bikini that can be seen from space.  I'm not sure what they're making them from, but I suspect it's part mogwai, because every time someone wears one in the water 15 more jump out.

You're right about that. I wish we had a tab in wardrobe for bathing suits. I have them in a separate draw in real life! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 46 (300 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

You're right about that. I wish we had a tab in wardrobe for bathing suits. I have them in a separate draw in real life! Smiley Happy

You know what the next step is going to be?  Bikini's for our pets.  That's right, now you can get a bikini for your horse. 

Message 8 of 46 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 7, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

You know what the next step is going to be?  Bikini's for our pets.  That's right, now you can get a bikini for your horse. 

That's be quite some bikini! Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 46 (289 Views)
0 Likes