Nov 04 2013
By: GM0530 Wastelander 624 posts
Accepted Solution

Home challenges question?

6 replies 473 views Edited Nov 4, 2013

Do you get a reward every time you level up or do you have to save them up to get the higher level rewards? (I want the space at level 5)  I finished lvl1 and got the shirt but when i finished the next  lvl it said i didnt have enough points for reward?  Thanks for you help :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 7 (473 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Home challenges question?

Nov 4, 2013

I believe how it works is that the points are only needed to unlock the tiers. Getting to level 2 unlocks the first tier, and you pick one item from there. To get to level 3 (and to unlock the second tier), you need 600 points. When you get to level 3, you can pick one item from the second tier, and one from the first tier. And so on when you get to level 4, you pick an item from the new tier you unlocked along with the previous tiers. By the time you get to level 5, you should have earned all the rewards, including the space :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 7 (440 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I've seen a few people who already have the space, either they got it as testers or well, something else if you know what I mean.
Message 3 of 7 (412 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Any one know what to do with this challenge? "See how you fair against a horde of aliens in scribble shooter" or somehting along those lines. I have Scribble Shooter and I played and beat the first level thinking that is all you had to do to get the 100 points I need left for the day and that was not it. With a description like that I dont know what to do. It doesnt really explain what it wants you to do to get the points. Can anyone help me? Please?

Message 4 of 7 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3210 posts

Dec 8, 2013

DMCoutatime DManded:

Any one know what to do with this challenge? "See how you fair against a horde of aliens in scribble shooter" or somehting along those lines. I have Scribble Shooter and I played and beat the first level thinking that is all you had to do to get the 100 points I need left for the day and that was not it. With a description like that I dont know what to do. It doesnt really explain what it wants you to do to get the points. Can anyone help me? Please?

:^/ For Scribble Shooter, the requirements are usually to score a minimum number of points, or to navigate past everybody without taking a shot until the boss baddie at the end. The second requriement is usually called pacifist, though I forget what the first is usually called.
 There's also a challenge to get the multiplier up to 10, which is just a matter of shooting enough baddies without getting shot in turn.

Message 5 of 7 (223 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Danger_Dad PlayStation MVP 11:42 AM

Add Comment Kudo 0

DMCoutatime DManded:

:^/ For Scribble Shooter, the requirements are usually to score a minimum number of points, or to navigate past everybody without taking a shot until the boss baddie at the end. The second requriement is usually called pacifist, though I forget what the first is usually called. There's also a challenge to get the multiplier up to 10, which is just a matter of shooting enough baddies without getting shot in turn

***arnt the only scribble shooter thay works for this in the bowling alley? Also Danger_Dad dont forget to wait for the achievement accomplished message to pop up, or it wont count...***
Message 6 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3210 posts

Dec 8, 2013

:^/ The ones in the Bowling Alley will work, as will the version for private spaces. And you're correct about waiting for the message to pop up, Mr. Diamond.

Message 7 of 7 (203 Views)
0 Likes