I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Re: Home and a bunch of dudes

Mar 13, 2007
Ahh, but a someone with a shred of intelligence would see that I was pointing out things that would be fun about Home. Apparently, that slipped by you.

Obviously there is a real world out there. But are you saying that means that people aren't going to use Home. If that is what you are saying, we can have chat this fall and we will see if that theory holds true.
Message 11 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 13, 2007

zalphaOmega wrote:
home looks boring and slow......those trailers made me tired, seriously.

for the people who care..............0
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 12 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

Mar 14, 2007

The5DollarBill wrote:

markdawg7x wrote:
It wont be for everyone. For some it will be better than games, and for others it will be a time killer. For some it may even be a job. There are countless things to do.

- Hang out with friends(real world or cyber world)
- PLay pool, golf, bowling, arcade games ect.
- Customise a personal space
- Create clothes and furniture and auction them for real money
- Use it as a meet place for clans
- Launch into a multiplayer game with a group of people
- Listen to music watch videos
- Meet new people

As it grows, there will be more things that will become possible to do. Also, if it seems slow, you can access a world map that will take you places without having to walk all the way there. There will likely be atleast one thing that will spark your intrest. And if not, don't use it. But there are far...far more people excited about this than there are that are not. So it is a good idea for sure,

Or ...... i could go outside and have a "real life"

yeah. thats also an idea. but say your stuck at home. grounded. hurt. jobless. whatever

say its raining and your plans revolved souly around outside stuff.

create an account and have some fun. meet new people who are online and have some of the same interests as you.

and when you go online to play online games, you have a increased list of friends who closely relate to you.

plus you can see their virtual image of themselves lol
Message 13 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 14, 2007
you make it sound like its a place to find a wife...if you can't get them in real life and this is what your hoping for then im sorry...
Message 14 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 14, 2007
No... it's a place to talk to your online friends...
Message 15 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Mar 14, 2007

skedadleboarder wrote:

The5DollarBill wrote:

markdawg7x wrote:
It wont be for everyone. For some it will be better than games, and for others it will be a time killer. For some it may even be a job. There are countless things to do.

- Meet new people

As it grows, there will be more things that will become possible to do. Also, if it seems slow, you can access a world map that will take you places without having to walk all the way there. There will likely be atleast one thing that will spark your intrest. And if not, don't use it. But there are far...far more people excited about this than there are that are not. So it is a good idea for sure,

yeah. thats also an idea. but say your stuck at home grounded. hurt. jobless. whatever

say its raining and your plans revolved souly around outside stuff.

create an account and have some fun. meet new people who are online and have some of the same interests as you.

and when you go online to play online games, you have a increased list of friends who closely relate to you.

plus you can see their virtual image of themselves lol

usually happens so i think this might be a good idea...cuz on school days or in summer i get in a lil bit of trouble...
true...i like hangin out outside...go to movies and stuff...another good thing to do if i cant go
that sounds a lil weird man
hahahaha...no

Message Edited by DaBrickBeast on 03-13-2007 06:00 PM
Message 16 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1236 posts

Mar 14, 2007

The5DollarBill wrote:

markdawg7x wrote:

- Meet new people

Or . . . You could realize that if you think everyone who uses Home, LIVES on home, 24X7, then you have serious issues and need to realize that Home is something for people to go to, meet other people, play games, and even watch movies, listen to music, or look at other's pictures.

In other words . . . it's a place for entertainment . . . NOT SOMETHING PEOPLE SHOULD SPEND THEIR LIVES ON!!! So if you think the alternative is to have a real life, then you obviously have trouble seeing how one can Use Home and still have a real life. Kinda like having a gaming console and yet still able to manage having a real life . . . Wow . . . what a thought

(I apologize for any and all posts that show bad behaviour. If you see any more, correct me on it!)
Message 17 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Cannon Fodder
6838 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Having a different opinion is perfectly fine. However, there are much more constructive ways to express that opinion. Explain why you find it un-interesting, what you'd rather see, etc. Above all, be respectful about it. Realize that other people may not agree. Thanks

Message 18 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes