they make money by advert like red bull
Message 11 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Re: Home = WOW

Dec 12, 2008

Elvis48 wrote:
hence charging $400 for a console and $60 for a game..

Sony actually see very little from game sales and the sales from the console up until recently did not even cover production costs so the time invested in making Home is not even in the equation of these two things.

Message 12 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
877 posts

Dec 12, 2008

god_smaka wrote:

Louie wrote:

They have to make money somehow.

dude, why does sony need to make money? they make like a trillion dollors a day...

Uh-hu,  and that's why Sony has t cut their workforce? Take a look out your window at reality please.

Home is free, but the drinks cost extra.

Home auto-reply text for female avatars :-

"I'm sorry, I cannot respond now, I am playing this game. My age is immaterial. No, I am much better looking than my Avatar. No, I won't do that. Leave me alone you sleaze bag. Oh, sorry, not you, the other guy. Please can you just let me play this game. No, I don't like that dance. No, you can't sit there. Oh, come on, would you just get up you immature jerk! Alright, I'm nearly done, can you please let me be so I can concentrate on finishing this game for now?"

Home auto-reply text for male avatars :-

"Dood!"

Message 13 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Dec 12, 2008

Highlander992k wrote:

god_smaka wrote:

Louie wrote:

They have to make money somehow.

dude, why does sony need to make money? they make like a trillion dollors a day...

Uh-hu,  and that's why Sony has t cut their workforce? Take a look out your window at reality please.

16,000 more people without jobs... it's sad.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 14 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes