Jun 20 2007
By: platinum16 Splicer 91 posts

Home Vs. AWOMO

6 replies 5 views Edited Jun 20, 2007
Ok guys, looks like Sony migh have alitlle problem on its way.... i actually just read about AWOMO (A world of my own) and there saying its going to make Home look prehistoric i think its a load of bs... but really who knows...... i just wanna get sum opinion on this... personally i think Home is gonna take the gold....
Home Team- TeamElite
PS3 Online ID- Platinum16
Email- HooeyB@mac.com
19/m/toronto

Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Re: Home Vs. AWOMO

Jun 20, 2007
Console vs. PC.....

Hmmm.....
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jun 20, 2007

platinum16 wrote:
Ok guys, looks like Sony migh have alitlle problem on its way.... i actually just read about AWOMO (A world of my own) and there saying its going to make Home look prehistoric i think its a load of bs... but really who knows...... i just wanna get sum opinion on this... personally i think Home is gonna take the gold....

Another second life....  Yeah.  I watched a couple videos on youtube on second life, and we saw how that PC reality turned out!
Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 20, 2007

stripdshirt wrote:

platinum16 wrote:

Another second life....  Yeah.  I watched a couple videos on youtube on second life, and we saw how that PC reality turned out!

Yep... I heard about the world of their own almost a month ago and didn't even feel like testing it...... I'll wait for Home to be released....  I can get into reality based games as much as I can the TV shows....
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 20, 2007
so i need to hear sum more opinions on this subject... im bumbing it and i wanna hear str8t up if you think its a success or a failure project(AWOMO)
my opinion they stole homes idea and half assed it to the PC honestly its only a matter of time b4 Home comes out on PC... i think that sony would do it just so you could connect while on the pc aswell.... just to have live forum disscussion, plus logging on to ur home from anywhere would be awesome..anyway b4 they do they would have to make sure its exclussivly for ps3 owners anyway.  like to sign in u would need a ps3 registred in ur name kinda thing.
Home Team- TeamElite
PS3 Online ID- Platinum16
Email- HooeyB@mac.com
19/m/toronto

Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Jun 22, 2007

platinum16 wrote:
so i need to hear sum more opinions on this subject... im bumbing it and i wanna hear str8t up if you think its a success or a failure project(AWOMO)
my opinion they stole homes idea and half assed it to the PC honestly its only a matter of time b4 Home comes out on PC... i think that sony would do it just so you could connect while on the pc aswell.... just to have live forum disscussion, plus logging on to ur home from anywhere would be awesome..anyway b4 they do they would have to make sure its exclussivly for ps3 owners anyway.  like to sign in u would need a ps3 registred in ur name kinda thing.

Not a bad suggestion at all! It would be pretty cool if home launched on pc too!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
704 posts

Jun 22, 2007
Problem is, if you own a PS3, why would you also install Home on your computer? I mean, I could see a situation such as you are away from home on vacation and want to check messages from friends, but that could be taken care of via a web-based login system. And as for forums, well, we're already here for the most part. Fewer resources taken up and you still get the desired end result. I guess I just don't see a point in having a community based around meeting with friends and going into PS3 games with each other.... when it's not on PS3. But maybe I'm missing something you are implying. If so, please elaborate, because you could be seeing a really awesome idea.

Edit: clarification issues abound.

winlonghorn wrote:

platinum16 wrote:

Not a bad suggestion at all! It would be pretty cool if home launched on pc too!

Message Edited by TrumpetMan on 06-21-2007 11:19 PM
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes