First Son
20 posts

Re: Home Tycoon update: Worker regen fixed + more!

Oct 27, 2012

I recommend anyone to spend their hard earned cash on a Nigerian Prince E-mail or something rather than this game. At least with the Nigerian Prince you know you are getting scammed. This game hides it until you start playing.

Shameful tricks.

Message 51 of 64 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Oct 27, 2012
zHow do i get a phone call with the E3 hat, i never got the call and i got the hat?
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 52 of 64 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Nice update.

Warning:

I purchased coins in home tycoon that I never received. so far sony has been no help.

Funds deducted from wallet. Have transaction receipt in email.

You may not want to buy anything in home tycoon for now.

Message 53 of 64 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Oct 27, 2012

So in my very first city, I have over forty thousand citizens. Unfortunately, only thirteen percent of them have jobs. The game seriously needs more businesses. And having a huge stretch of beach but nothing to use it for seems silly. Maybe you guys could come up with a pier or boardwalk. Possibly even a theme park. Something to bring in tourists.

Message 54 of 64 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

I_M_CODE_RED wrote:
I purchased coins in home tycoon that I never received. so far sony has been no help.

We got your e-mail but you need to reply with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) so we can reimburse your coins. Thanks!

DigiSim2 wrote:

The game seriously needs more businesses.

We're revising our employment numbers across the board for a future update, so you'll eventually see your employment rate far above 13% as you develop your city. Plenty of commercial business buildings are on the way as well.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 55 of 64 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Hellfire announced yesterday in an email :

"After the positive response over the weekend, changing and pausing time will be made PERMANANTLY FREE"

Alright, great news.
Posted Image

Message 56 of 64 (130 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Many people seem to be/have been upset with their tycoon experience so far but at least they are TRYING to come up with solutions to alleviate peoples issues. The day/time should have always been free, so big kudos to Hellfire to listening to the fans on that.
Support Forums
Message 57 of 64 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Well i am happy with the game, the idea is ingenius kudos!  Having the workers regenerate is very helpful as i have one city finished at 232,000 ppl though only 9% working lol i may have to change that. I only had one hiccup recently though..i used the 5 coins to collect my salary which worked as normal but..once i switched to my other city the funds were gone so i basically used 5 coins for nothing, i wasn't too upset but it may be something to look into if it has happened to anyone else.

Over all i love it! It is very Addicting though.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 58 of 64 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Very nice update indeed, I would like to suggest maybe in the furture, Novus would allow us to place 1 gold coin building in a new city we buy. I don't see or understand why we should buy a city and the same building we already bought.

I understand that have alot, could give you alot of stats, however, I think limiting 1 gold coin building without paying for it again, I don't see what that'll hurt.
Message 59 of 64 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Wooo! I broke 1 million bucks today!  I'm sure that I'm nowhere near the first, but it's a milestone for me!

Message 60 of 64 (70 Views)
0 Likes