Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Home Tycoon update: Worker regen fixed + more!

Oct 25, 2012
Thank you Hellfire, I appreciate your quick responses to my emails. All my issues were fixed with the update yesterday. The Start and Finish lines showed up when I entered Tycoon. I did get the racing helmet and gloves initally with addon purchase. They were awarded again when I entered Tycoon also. So Kudos on the fix. Also the E3 Mr Freebie call with 30 workers was appreciated.

It is so easy for people to forget they are dealing with computers, software and networks on PSN Home. Unexpected problems and glitches are part of the computer world. It is the responsiviness and commication from the Game Developers that makes the difference.

Good Job, Thanks !
Posted Image

Message 31 of 64 (253 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I wouldn't call this a quick fix. Had the game been tested AT ALL before its release, these problems would have been fixed before the game even went live.
Still overpriced, still buggy, still no new missions?
Message 32 of 64 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Thanks for the fix.

Now can we get  a few balancing buildings? I've noticed the condos, and luxury towers and such bring in droves of residents, but the corporate towers at best bring in 680 jobs, and worse is that it  brings in about 77 polution, and the best polution removing solution are family farms. I have a farm infested city to make up for the global zyn buildings that aren't even cutting it for emplyment compared to the thre residential towers.

Perish_Song
Message 33 of 64 (234 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I also am curious about the goggles Halo is asking about. Anybody with 'Novus' in their ID care to elaborate?
Support Forums
Message 34 of 64 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
380 posts

Oct 25, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
I also am curious about the goggles Halo is asking about. Anybody with 'Novus' in their ID care to elaborate?

Yes same here i've been wondering about both the gloves, and goggles too.

Message 35 of 64 (202 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 25, 2012
^hmmm the plot thickens...
Support Forums
Message 36 of 64 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 25, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:
I went to my Tycoon town to check out the new update & when I got there, know I saw ?...

NOTHING !!

Strange. E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll investigate.

smokingpistol wrote:
I'm happy with the fix. I hope that in the future Hellfire you guys can bring new buildings that require in game dollars and not just gold coins. Smiley Happy thanks guys

I can confirm that we have plenty more buildings to be released in the future, some for in-game dollars and some for Gold Coins.

Grand_Moff wrote:

PLEASE add the ability to move buildings we have placed. Even if it costs us workers. Smiley Happy

This is on the list for the next game update and it won't cost a thing.

halo_nothing wrote:

By the way can someone tell me how this is unlocked...

goggles

This is one of the rewards from an expansion pack that hasn't been released yet. Just a sneak peek!

Super_Jinx wrote:
I wouldn't call this a quick fix. Had the game been tested AT ALL before its release, these problems would have been fixed before the game even went live.

The game and these rewards were tested thoroughly during development and in internal & external testing, but sometimes things only go wrong once they're live in Home. We put a fix together immediately and submitted the update very shortly after launch. Considering that the game just came out, this fix was pretty quick in the grand scheme of things. Man Very Happy

Perish_Song wrote:
Now can we get  a few balancing buildings? I've noticed the condos, and luxury towers and such bring in droves of residents, but the corporate towers at best bring in 680 jobs, and worse is that it  brings in about 77 polution, and the best polution removing solution are family farms.

We're updating the employment, pollution, and happiness numbers across the board in our next game update. You're correct, employment is skewed lower than population at the moment, and we're working to balance those numbers now.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 37 of 64 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

redrumblefish wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Yes same here i've been wondering about both the gloves, and goggles too.

Hey, wait a minute. I remember there was some lab coat or other science-y items for sale like those during Tycoon's launch. They gave some benefits like increased income for what sounded like a Secret Laboratory building called "Area 52" or something. They were taken off the store shortly after. So it must be for a yet to be released expansion.

edit- Dang, Nova beat me to it.

Message 38 of 64 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Were those items only in the stores or something?  I didn't see them in the game at all...

Message 39 of 64 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Aasyranth wrote:

Were those items only in the stores or something?  I didn't see them in the game at all...

I believe they were. Cause they are not in the game Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 40 of 64 (164 Views)
0 Likes