Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Home Tycoon update: Worker regen fixed + more!

Oct 24, 2012

Thank you! Cat Very Happy

Message 11 of 64 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I did check it today and my workers are generating out of game and I got the secret phone call too .... teehee shhhhh!!  dont tell the others *looks around*Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 64 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 24, 2012

It was nice dropping into my city to see 30 workers (I had zero the night before), then getting another 30 from that mysterious phone call!

Message 13 of 64 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Actually.. any Home Tycoon space whether it be my own or someone elses I visited prior to the update has always been "Home Tycoon" under my Recently Visited tab and when visiting that space it always linked me back to the train station. Now under my Recently Visited tab I'm getting the regular "Home Tycoon" space (which is the train station) and my own city which has that unique ID number which identifies it as my own city.

I tried to favorite my own city while I was in my city prior to the update and it denied me the ability to do so, similar to how you can't add X7 to your favorites.

Message 14 of 64 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

I have the E3 Hard Hat, but I didn't receive a phone call.

Also, my city is still completely wiped/broken. It's in a permanent pre-tutorial state, but the tutorial cannot be accessed. The money, workers, citizens, and coin fields are all vacant. When I go to the Planner Mode, only Activity (Test Drive) is available . When I visit the Mayor's Desk, only Planner Mode, Visit Other Cities, and Go to Train Station are available.

I lost at least 40 hours of play time on my city. Can it be restored?

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll investigate. Your E3 phone call not triggering is probably due to your city's pre-tutorial state.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 15 of 64 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 24, 2012

That's interesting. The cities I visited would always show up as unique instances corresponding to their user numbers on the Recently Visited tab. I added my city to favorites the first day Home Tycoon was available.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 16 of 64 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Also, my city is still completely wiped/broken. It's in a permanent pre-tutorial state, but the tutorial cannot be accessed. The money, workers, citizens, and coin fields are all vacant. When I go to the Planner Mode, only Activity (Test Drive) is available . When I visit the Mayor's Desk, only Planner Mode, Visit Other Cities, and Go to Train Station are available.

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll investigate. Your E3 phone call not triggering is probably due to your city's pre-tutorial state.

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

My PSN ID is beside every post I make (same with everyone else on this forum since it requires a PSN login).

It's a US account.

Thank you.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 17 of 64 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 24, 2012

BuBbLeRuM wrote:
After collecting some revenue last night on a few of my commercial buildings I've come back to my city to find it hasn't regenerated at all...

Also, I bought the golden suitcase a few weeks ago and the countdown was 2 minutes for a worker. Now with your fix it is up to 3 minutes and 50 seconds.. is that right???

Also music seems to cut out after a few minutes.. the rest of the sound is available though.

Your buildings should regenerate revenue once you collect from them... make sure your stats are positive (happiness, growth, etc.) to ensure that your employed citizens are productive. You may also need to wait 30 seconds or so before leaving your city after collecting revenue just to be safe.

The Gold Briefcase discount was boosted to 50% faster regen time while the Worker regen fix was under submission as a courtesy to the players who owned that item. Now that worker regen is working as designed and the rate has been permanently lowered from 10 to 5 minutes, the Gold Briefcase discount has been restored to the correct 25% rate.

The music cutoff was a feature we added so players wouldn't have to hear the same song looped forever when they're idle, though we're changing that in a future update so the songs will crossfade into each other. Sorry if it seems a little weird. Smiley Happy

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 18 of 64 (250 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Oct 24, 2012

yay for out-of-game worker regen!

now i can collect more than $10,000 a day AND build stuff. Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 64 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 24, 2012

thank you you for the worker regen fix Smiley Happy  cant wait for the future updates.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 64 (215 Views)
0 Likes