Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Home Tycoon issue, another user within my city.

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

I actually think it's pretty cool that you can enter other people's city and they can enter yours but. But I can see why privacy would be an issue. It was wierd what happened last night though. I was in my own city and another person came in. Then that person was drivng a car and was trying to run me over, But when he ran into me, all the car did was push my avatar and my avatar looked like he was running at super speeds. And I don't even have any of those locomotion things. It was hilarious to watch! Smiley Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 11 of 14 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 5, 2012
My question is this, when you set it yo friends only or private, do you have to reset it again when re-entering your city or log back onto home? Or does it remain as you left it?
Message 12 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 5, 2012

It's beneficial to have as many visitors as possible. You earn more tourism revenue.

Message 13 of 14 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1691 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I actually think it's pretty cool that you can enter other people's city and they can enter yours but. But I can see why privacy would be an issue. It was wierd what happened last night though. I was in my own city and another person came in. Then that person was drivng a car and was trying to run me over, But when he ran into me, all the car did was push my avatar and my avatar looked like he was running at super speeds. And I don't even have any of those locomotion things. It was hilarious to watch! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO! Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 14 (106 Views)
0 Likes