Feb 21 2014
By: anticoelho First Son 2 posts

Home Tycoon: Known Bugs and General Discussion

3 replies 157 views Edited Feb 21, 2014

Hi,

Anyone still playing this? Smiley Wink

Newcomers to the game, should learn about some problems they may encounter.

I have been playing Home Tycoon for some time, but only recently started to follow the Tutorial to get the 120 coins offer for Plus members. The game would not be the same without the coins (and I do not spend real money in online games).

One thing that I do not like is the fact that there are no written instructions about the rules in the game. An example is:

If I destroy a construction, would I receive its value back? If so, it will be on its full value or only part?

If the construction was paid in coins, would I receive the same coins?

I have found this bug:

When we Destroy a construction, we do not receive the amount that is announced with blue scrolling and fading numbers (we got less money)!

(it was correct in the week before, for example if I destroy the Novus Recruiting Center, I would receive 1000.)

Someone please confirm this. I lost some big money, because I planned to build other kind of buildings of double value.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Known Bugs and General Discussion

Feb 21, 2014

I did not double check if I was receiving the stated amount of in game money. I'll look at that later today.

What I can tell you is in game money is not that hard to get. Just need a little patience. Collect as often as you can. (Every 3 or 4 hours, depending.)

As for the gold coins buildings. If you delete one you will get one "in stock" to put somewhere else. No refunds but you don't actually loose anything. Just make sure you spend thoses coins of something you really want/like.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Feb 21, 2014

anticoelho wrote:

When we Destroy a construction, we do not receive the amount that is announced with blue scrolling and fading numbers (we got less money)!

(it was correct in the week before, for example if I destroy the Novus Recruiting Center, I would receive 1000.)

This is a known issue with text not matching up with the refund amount you get from destroying buildings after the tutorial. During the tutorial, you should get a full refund for destroying the extra buildings you contruct by mistake. After that, you'll get 50% back.

I've added some extra cash to your account for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Yes, I noticed this game has been causing a severe lack of updates to Novus Prime. ;p

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes