Dec 27 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Home Tycoon Instructions?

4 replies 259 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

Could someone tell me where the instructions are for Home Tycoon Game.  I have Gold Pack and 2 cities but am trying to get the new rewards but people keep disappearing and jobs too.  I need 50000 people and 20000 jobs but they disappear whenever i collect rent.  Where are the instructions?

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Home Tycoon Instructions?

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Could someone tell me where the instructions are for Home Tycoon Game.  I have Gold Pack and 2 cities but am trying to get the new rewards but people keep disappearing and jobs too.  I need 50000 people and 20000 jobs but they disappear whenever i collect rent.  Where are the instructions?

Hey,

After collecting Revenue for any given building, you then can view the stats of them by highlighting the building. If it's a Commercial building, the Population Icon "Population.jpg" should remain 0, that's because nobody lives there. The building adds 0 to your population.

Vice versa for Housing areas. Excluding the fact that Condos and Apartments require some employment, so the Employment Icon "Employment.jpg" should be low or zero and these numbers should only increase until it's maxed out. Example: Corporate Sky Tower; Population 0, Employment 1,200/1,200. If the employment number is lower, then more people can work there - you may need to add more housing so you have a bigger population.

However, if the issue you're experiencing isn't that, and your stats do decrease when collection revenue then you may want the Hellfire Games team to investigate the issue for you. Good luck and sorry for the last reply to your message! 

Contact Hellfire Games:

info@hellfiregames.com

* Feel free to contact me via PS3 messenger if you ever have questions or need help! I play HomeTycoon often!

Message 2 of 5 (199 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Thanks, Sophronia! Note: our e-mail address is info@hellfiregames.com, not the other way around. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 3 of 5 (182 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Thank you very much for your help.  I have two huge cities. One is almost all gold plus stadiums and everything else.  But I never really understood what I was doing that much because there are no instructions.  Plus I still have over 600 gold coins. Maybe I will contact you when im in cities next time.  Once again thank you.  Another thing that happens is it seems a lot of time I can just collect rent in one citiy and then the other but not both.

Message 4 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Thanks, Sophronia! Note: our e-mail address is info@hellfiregames.com, not the other way around. Smiley Wink

Doh! Obviously! Not sure what I was thinking - thanks! (I'll edit my post)

Message 5 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes