Oct 14 2013
By: okpokdlr First Son 3 posts

Home Tycoon: How can I move the mayors house away from the bridge?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 260 views Edited Oct 14, 2013

My son plopped the mayors house right in front of the road in the city tycoon game. Now he can't destroy it or move it, the game will not let him add roads or buildings.

Can we reset, start over, or move the mayors house. Please help..

www.gamerfacetime.com

Message 1 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: How can I move the mayors house away from the bridge?

Oct 14, 2013

The game allows you to move all your buildings around. There is a MOVE option in the city planner mode. Remember, when you  place a building, it must touch a road. If this option is not responding, try exiting and reloading Home.

Posted Image

Message 2 of 6 (242 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 15, 2013

He put the thing right next to the bridge block. It is the only place you can place a building without placing roads. There in lies the problem. He has no roads, cant place a road, and cant move a building without roads.

The layout is like this:

BBBXX(M)       Where B is the bridge blocks, X are the prelaid roads, and M is the mayors house. 

Message 3 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

It is odd that you are unable to place any roads. Roads can be placed anywhere. It sounds like your game may be bugged, rather than a problem with building placement. You can try deleting your Home cache and delete and reinstall Home. If this does not fix the problem, Hellfire Games is very good with customer service. Try contacting them directly here:    https://www.facebook.com/HellfireGames

or here:    http://hellfiregames.com

You could also send a pm to Novus-Cooldown, who is with the Hellfire Games development team.

_

Posted Image

Message 4 of 6 (219 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 15, 2013

okpokdlr wrote:

He put the thing right next to the bridge block. It is the only place you can place a building without placing roads. There in lies the problem. He has no roads, cant place a road, and cant move a building without roads.

The layout is like this:

BBBXX(M)       Where B is the bridge blocks, X are the prelaid roads, and M is the mayors house. 

This is a known issue that we've fixed in the upcoming New Heights update. Please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with the issue and the name of the PSN ID account your son is playing on, and we'll fix it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 5 of 6 (203 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Hey Novis,

I emailed support as you said. They told me that it would be fixed today (Monday) but it is not. I left my PSN ID name and everything. Is there something you could do to help out.

Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes