Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 4, 2012

ogeese wrote:
Also i purchased life in the fast lane pack and the only thing show up from that pack is Globosyn motors. Were the rest of the pack its not here

No worries! You'll unlock all of the remaining items from Life in the Fast Lane as rewards for completing the missions.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 81 of 704 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Not too impress Hellfire i love the Novus Prime... But this wasnt your cup of tea.. I say change the pricings.. i mean really 49.99 for 1600 tokens and a gold car and companion.. i could buy a game and get more use out of it then ill get use with a virtual car running around on my feet. Good Luck making it in this World. 

Message 82 of 704 (611 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

ogeese wrote:
Also i purchased life in the fast lane pack and the only thing show up from that pack is Globosyn motors. Were the rest of the pack its not here

No worries! You'll unlock all of the remaining items from Life in the Fast Lane as rewards for completing the missions.

Huh? oh' nvm.................. T-Shirts

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 83 of 704 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I completed the missions already
Message 84 of 704 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ogeese wrote:
I completed the missions already

You should have permanently unlocked the Test Drive activity and received the Traffic Cone Hat, Rolling Tool Cabinet, Stack of Racing Slicks, Tool Peg Board, and the Start & Finish racing tiles by the time you completed the final mission in the series. If this isn't the case, e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll look into it.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 85 of 704 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Sharakon wrote:

Not too impress Hellfire i love the Novus Prime... But this wasn't your cup of tea.. I say change the pricing.. i mean really 49.99 for 1600 tokens and a gold car and companion.. i could buy a game and get more use out of it then ill get use with a virtual car running around on my feet. Good Luck making it in this World. 

I don't think they get it....................  If your gonna charge the price of a full-on disc game it better be the same quality of a full-on disc game and get the disc too... This is half bleep in my opinion.............

Hellfire should check the reviews of RE6, that long awaited game tanked in the reviews.....

It really doesn't matter how much you sell at the time you lie, it's what you get in return when they find out.............. Future sales are not gonna look good no matter how much sugar you put on it.............

Message 86 of 704 (579 Views)
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I posted this in another thread:

I am not pleased right now. I made my city and have been playing it for a few hours now. I have been enjoying it greatly. I decided to leave Home Tycoon, and take a closer look at the train station. After doing that, I tried to go back into my city. Now, I only log in, UNDER my city. I can't access anything at all.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 87 of 704 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I'd buy the stunt pack if it wasn't purposely priced out of the range of the $3 coins. Not paying $6 for that.  If there's no way to discount it then you've lost a sale there.

Message 88 of 704 (568 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 4, 2012

firehawk2324 wrote:

I am not pleased right now. I made my city and have been playing it for a few hours now. I have been enjoying it greatly. I decided to leave Home Tycoon, and take a closer look at the train station. After doing that, I tried to go back into my city. Now, I only log in, UNDER my city. I can't access anything at all.

Oops............ Must be another Sony issue, I'm sure Hellfire had nothing to do with that...... (Right)

Message 89 of 704 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Oct 4, 2012

firehawk2324 wrote:

I would like to add that I can go into a friends town without problems, but only load under my own. If I could take a screenshot, I would, but it won't let me access my camera.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 90 of 704 (547 Views)
0 Likes