Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 3, 2012

ogeese wrote:
So i purchased the stunt pack and it not showing up it still says purchase as if i didn't

WOW again!  Novus will probably blame Sony again, it's an easy excuse..........   Smiley Wink

GL with your credit...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 71 of 704 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Couple questions.

I've noticed that the gold briefcases have a special discount for the police and animal pack, is there a discount for the stunt one too?

If you buy the stunt pack, does it come with a car?

You can actually find the gold briefcase (you probably already know though) ingame if you snoop around a bit...thats how I lost my 11.99 by purchasing the Police Pack.

Please refund my money or credit my account

Message 72 of 704 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ogeese wrote:
So i purchased the stunt pack and it not showing up it still says purchase as if i didn't

Weird. Send us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (I'm assuming US) and we'll sort it out.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 73 of 704 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 3, 2012

6th time loading home and still no gold coins lol Smiley LOL Its alright I guess I will go play  another game in Home for awhile.

NO HOME EVENT IS A BAD ONE! (03/23/09)
Message 74 of 704 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 3, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Couple questions.

I've noticed that the gold briefcases have a special discount for the police and animal pack, is there a discount for the stunt one too?

If you buy the stunt pack, does it come with a car?

There are discounts for several items in the game that you can find in the briefcases... can't list them all here, though. Happy hunting!

Yes, the Stunt Pack unlocks the Test Drive activity, which comes with a car.

ILLUMIN-X wrote:
You can actually find the gold briefcase (you probably already know though) ingame if you snoop around a bit...thats how I lost my 11.99 by purchasing the Police Pack.

Please refund my money or credit my account

There are gold briefcases in the game that give you free money, discounts, and occasionally workers, but the Gold Mayor's Briefcase item that increases worker regeneration is only available in the stores.

I'm not sure I understand the comment about losing $11.99 with the Police Pack... e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with the details and we'll look into it. Thanks!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 75 of 704 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I have a question, and wasn't able to try: How many visitors can we have at our Home Tycoon city? Does this space act like a public or private space?

(Sorry if this was already asked, I didn't see this question yet but if anyone knows let me know)

Message 76 of 704 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

ogeese wrote:

Weird. Send us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (I'm assuming US) and we'll sort it out.

It's not weird when you don't fully test an application..............   Start with in-house, then move to beta (real Live Breathing People, then let Sony Bugbash it)..............    Avoidance and denial is a sure sign of  addiction, in your case it's greed.............. Cha Ching!

It's not personal Novus, just understand that I wont promote your product.................... My friends are my friends and I speak the truth to them................

Message 77 of 704 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Also i purchased life in the fast lane pack and the only thing show up from that pack is Globosyn motors. Were the rest of the pack its not here
Message 78 of 704 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ogeese wrote:
Also i purchased life in the fast lane pack and the only thing show up from that pack is Globosyn motors. Were the rest of the pack its not here

Ahhh thats a Sony issue, nothing to do with Hellfire............... The Hellfire team is on top of this (BLEEP) and it's all being worked out as we speak................... Maybe in the next month or more we'll see a drastic change (RIGHT) ........................ Smiley Wink

Bottom line in m review is Hellfire is trying to make a quick buck.......... Get in, Get out...and grab the money................   Simply Stunning from a dev I had respect for...... That's changed now....  Smiley Frustrated

Message 79 of 704 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ComancheNative wrote:

6th time loading home and still no gold coins lol Smiley LOL Its alright I guess I will go play  another game in Home for awhile.

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US, right?) and we'll sort it out.

Message 80 of 704 (600 Views)