Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Nov 3, 2012

OK Question i was visiting that other city... The error one... And i heard a whistle go off while i was there. Do they get the workers for that whistle while we are other peoples or do we get the workers if we hear the whistle while at someone else's?

Also i bet this error person will get millions of visits today! Meaning they will be RICH by the time this gets fixed!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 641 of 704 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 3, 2012

i hope it isn't a hack from what i heard from one person. cause i heard from soneome that they hack the city and steal the money and the tokens. i just want my city back!

Message 642 of 704 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 3, 2012

shadowdragon2007 wrote:

i hope it isn't a hack from what i heard from one person. cause i heard from soneome that they hack the city and steal the money and the tokens. i just want my city back!

well we don't know what happened to our city's we do know were being sent to someone else's if there the hacker that would explain why were going to theirs then... So they can collect Millions in Visits alone!   By the time today's over there gonna be a Billionaire!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 643 of 704 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

FIXED! Everyone should be able to travel to their cities just like normal now. If you're currently in the Train Station, exit and re-enter and all should be well.

Sorry about that! External server weirdness as expected. Fortunately the issue only lasted less than two hours. Robot Happy

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 644 of 704 (294 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 3, 2012

got my city back Smiley Happy thank you novus prime for the quick reply!

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 645 of 704 (293 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 3, 2012
When I go to my mayors desk and set the privacy options to friends only is it supposed to stay that way? Mine always goes back to normal after I leave but I would like it to stay set as friend only if thats possible.
Message 646 of 704 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Hi all, its me zazzua. I dont know what happened all I know after 5 hours of being off the ps3, I come back to tons of messages saying ppl are going to kill me, calling me names and accusing me of hacking their cities. Considering it was my name that came up, can I get a more detailed explanation of why this happened if there is one? 

I want everyone to know I am not a hacker..never have been, never will be. 

Thank you to those who DIDNT curse me or threaten me via messages over this and to those that did, dont ever contact me again.

Message 647 of 704 (256 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28225 posts

Nov 4, 2012

If this is true regarding Tycoon, it's only a glitch. If anyone should encounter it, please post the issue in PlayStation®Home Support.

As for the threats, report them. If people are threatening you in Home, while the message can still be seen, simply press Select and scroll down to the report option. If the messages are via the XMB Messages, back out of the message and press Triangle. Then scroll down to Grief Reporting and submit the report. You also have the option to Block.

If the threats continue to happen, come to this forum and send a Private Message to HomeForumMods. Do include the PSN IDs of the folks threatening you, along with the dates, times, time zone and details of the threats.

If people accuse you of something, even if they report you, the reports are meaningless unless the proof is there in the report. If you had done nothing, then you have nothing to worry about.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 648 of 704 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Hi all BUCKi3_BUCK here tho i am glad to see the home tycoon bug fixed i am saddened to hear that people are calling zazzua a hacker, PLZ home community DO NOT do that, PLZ DONT assume. This was a server error not the doing of zazzua. I for one would like to apoligise to zazzua for this harassment from others that he has been recieving i would also like to thank him for his response in my thread about the issue found here http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Home-Tycoon-My-City-is-not-your-city-FIX-PLZ.... I hope that those who called him a hacker apoligise as this was not his fault it was a server issue. Thank you Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK.

Message 649 of 704 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2692 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I will say, I like the whole special briefcase thing. I was able to get Crime and Punishment and Animals Gone Wild (the two expansions I wanted most) for 20 percent off each; having bought a 12 dollar coin pack, I still have enough to get any expansion pack I want, granted if I want Life in the Fast Lane I need to score a special case for it, but still.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 650 of 704 (226 Views)
0 Likes