Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 29, 2012

When you buy a building, such as the Holistic Center, do you have to pay to add another one later, or does it become free to use anytime?

Message 611 of 704 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I do believe that you have to pay to add another one,but i havent purchased the Hollistic Campus yet. If it is the same as the other buildings that are purchased with coins you might have to keep using coins to purchase another one.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 612 of 704 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Atlantarama wrote:

When you buy a building, such as the Holistic Center, do you have to pay to add another one later, or does it become free to use anytime?

Gold Coin buildings like the Holistic Campus will cost coins to build each one, though we have more unreleased buildings on the way that will cost in-game dollars, and some that will cost Gold Coins.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 613 of 704 (257 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Oct 29, 2012

could you guys possibly release a 25 gold coin pack that costs $1?

Message 614 of 704 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Julio-ATL wrote:

I don’t know if you have a limited amount of times you can move the Hospital and HQ that we got from the demo, but I must have moved my hospital one too many times, because now it’s gone from my inventory and my citizens are not happy.

Is there a limit as to how many times we can move those buildings?  And if not, is there a chance I could get my hospital back?  I’ve tried the usual things like logging off, flushing my cache and even have waited over the weekend to see if the problem self-corrected, but all was futile.  Smiley Sad

ID= Julio-ATL

Region=NA

Thank you...

e-mail them at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) thats how i got my hospital back when i deleted it Smiley Happy

How long did it take hellfire to give you your hospital back?  I’ve sent the email, but have not heard back from them.  My hospital is still missing and now my commercial buildings are not generating any revenue, so I’m pretty much dead in the water.  Don’t know if the two are related, but the hospital did knock my Happiness down quite a lot.

Message 615 of 704 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012

in order to employ all the people that reside in 1 modest apartment you need 4 of the $32,000 commercial towers.  

1 buisness tower employs only enough people to cover 1 square of the second tier houses.  

I feel the comercial buildings need to be updated to employ more people and make more balance of population and employment.

Buisness towers should employ about 240 at least

the next should be moved up to 650 - 1000

the oast for 32k should employ 1000 - 1400.

Malls should employ about 100 not 50.

Message 616 of 704 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I hope a future update will add the "rotating" City View function when visiting other people's cities. I don't know why I like this game/space, but it brought me back into Home. Although I do little else when I do go on Home. Smiley Tongue
Message 617 of 704 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Julio-ATL wrote:
How long did it take hellfire to give you your hospital back?  I’ve sent the email, but have not heard back from them.  My hospital is still missing and now my commercial buildings are not generating any revenue, so I’m pretty much dead in the water.  Don’t know if the two are related, but the hospital did knock my Happiness down quite a lot.

Check your city again, you should have a Hospital in your inventory. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 618 of 704 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Sophronia wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I wish we could see the statisics of cities we visit, population, polution, etc.

Agreed! I've been thinking about this idea lately and thought the perfect way to display city stats could be a "City Welcome" sign. I photoshopped a quick example of my actual city stats:

hometycoon-welcome_sign.jpg

(To keep things fair - listing "Crime" wouldn't be necessary considering the Police Station is an add-on expansion)

Because there are empty spaces near the bridge that we cannot access, the sign should perfectly fit there without any issues - which is where it's shown in the image above.

I think this is a super idea, hopefully Novus may consider it. It would also be nice if we could name our cities...

Message 619 of 704 (177 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Oct 31, 2012

hyperkane wrote:
I hope a future update will add the "rotating" City View function when visiting other people's cities. I don't know why I like this game/space, but it brought me back into Home. Although I do little else when I do go on Home. Smiley Tongue

I'd like to have a city view function as well when visiting other people towns.

I've been enjoying Tycoon as well, and was very impressed when I toured your town, I hope your entering it into Novus's competition. Theres only 2 days left to enter...

Message 620 of 704 (176 Views)
0 Likes