Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 3, 2012

Somnia_II wrote:

But workers not replenishing while logged off is completely ridiculous.

Great so it's just a bug afterall. My only complaint then is that I need workers to collect revenue, but maybe that won't be such a problem when the game works as intended.

It's definitely a bug -- workers are supposed to regenerate around the clock no matter what! Rest assured, we're working on a fix.

Like Novus Prime, Home Tycoon isn't designed to be mastered in a day, but enjoyed for a long time. Be sure to put your Workers to work each day or they'll go to waste once you reach the cap!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 51 of 704 (1,070 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'll try to address everyone's questions in this thread. It's important to note that many of these errors are being caused by high Home traffic on launch day, and will fix themselves over time (like the "ERROR" for pricing, which happens across Home from time to time, not just in Home Tycoon).

No surprise you didn't address your price gouging.... Do you really think this is worth as much or more than a fully developed disc based game? Wow! Your nutz...................................................  Smiley Frustrated

Sincerely yours, Lost Revenue..

BTW - great incentive to give out, another storage like item (T-SHIRTS) quite a unique concept on Home................ NOT!

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 52 of 704 (1,061 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I purchased some coins, and they did not show in my inventory.. How do I get my coins?
Message 53 of 704 (1,048 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nice to see you responding to the community, Hellfire. Hopefully the issues get worked out as soon as possible. I've seen really high pricing in Home before, and so although your prices disappointed me somewhat, they weren't such a huge or new surprise for Home. The main concerns were the spaces being in "public mode", or shared, and workers requiring coins unless you idled in the actual game all the time. Now that you've cleared up those two issues as being launch errors, I'm sure you'll get a much better reception. Only thing I would suggest is to drop the prices a little in future endeavors of yours. Again, I think Home Tycoon can be a success story.

Lion Signature
Message 54 of 704 (1,044 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

They also MAJOY COMPLAIN in EU forums OVER a 1,600 HOME TYCOON COINS which they THINK Sony rip off the prices. take a look there

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/1-600-Home-Tycoon-Tickets/td-p/17162...

also a issue here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Urgent-Home-Tycoon-stole-4-79-o-O/td...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 55 of 704 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 3, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

No surprise you didn't address your price gouging.... Do you really think this is worth as much or more than a fully developed disc based game? Wow! Your nutz...................................................  Smiley Frustrated

BTW - great incentive to give out, another storage like item (T-SHIRTS) quite a unique concept on Home................ NOT!

Judging by initial sales, quite a lot of players think the VIP pack is worth the price. Everyone perceives value differently, though! That's why we offer several different pricing tiers, starting at $2.99. No need to spend any more than you want, though the bonuses do increase with each successive tier.

For the shirts, we wanted to have fun with some of the designs (GloboSyn & TransUtopia factions, etc.) but made sure they were only a small portion of the total virtual items you can unlock in the game. Stick 'em in storage if you're not a fan. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 56 of 704 (1,010 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Thanks for responding to everyones posts.  The issue Im having is indeed very weird.  I had a couple friends come over, they could see each other but I couldnt see their avatars or their text and they couldnt see me either.  We tried to switch it up and go to their city instead, same results.  I'd also like to 2nd the suggestion of being able to pick a friend up in the car and ride around with them,  I'm really thinking of getting the stunt pack so that would be an awesome feature.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 57 of 704 (1,007 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
275 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I have run into an issue. on the build a hq mission, the building would not place. I backed out and went to streetside. the hud was gone, so i reloaded the space by jumping out and back in. the hq never got built, but my gold coins were all gone. cant proceed further due to this. *shrug*

Message 58 of 704 (991 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Judging by initial sales, quite a lot of players think the VIP pack is worth the price. Everyone perceives value differently, though! That's why we offer several different pricing tiers, starting at $2.99. No need to spend any more than you want, though the bonuses do increase with each successive tier.

For the shirts, we wanted to have fun with some of the designs (GloboSyn & TransUtopia factions, etc.) but made sure they were only a small portion of the total virtual items you can unlock in the game. Stick 'em in storage if you're not a fan. Smiley Wink

Good for you on your sales, not so good for others (I'm not the only one) that your taking advantage of people in misleading this product... It was not fully tested and pricey as we have stated... Whats that $2.99 gonna get me? A curb? I can't even get into your store without an error... Yah Yah, too many people accessing it at the same time, pfff you didn't think about this? Don't matter, your greed skewed my view on you guys anyway......

Funny how the devs are now falling back on the excuse that "its a limitation of Home (aka Sony's problem)"

Keep your T-Shirts or do us a favor and put an option in to accept or deny them.. Sorry, I forgot that's a limitation to Home right...?

I know I have the option to not play it, I opt for that................ I just want people to know (My friends) that its not all you made it out to be..... 

Very disappointed in your actions.......  My Words, My Thoughts, & Your Loss....       Smiley Frustrated

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 59 of 704 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Anyways LiL, they are aware of the issues (or at least thats what my last 30 minute phone call rep said)

Either way, when a product that you've bought is in error, you should always file a complaint with that person or company that you've bought in from, because although they know that there are issues, they absolutely do NOT know who bought what.

So each of you should mention what you've bought, and what issues you're having. If you're not saying or telling anything, then nothing will happen, much less a refund.

Message 60 of 704 (979 Views)
0 Likes