0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:
seems like the workers arent spawning yet when offline Smiley Sad

That update is still on its way through the submission process -- still coming soon. We're already working on the next update after that one! In the meantime, you can save over 25% on the Meltdown in Progress expansion and all Nexus LX cars through next Wednesday:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Save-over-25-in-Home-Tycoon-this-week-only/m...

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 472 of 704 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Oct 17, 2012

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Your best bet is to stop spending money on the game until the bug is fixed. The developer should give anyone that has purchased workers while the bug was in effect a refund. That would be the fair thing to do.

Message 473 of 704 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Can we have the ability to take a picture next to our car. I would love a pic with all my friends in my fam next to our cars. We would look like 2 Fast 2 Furious in Home. Smiley Happy

Message 474 of 704 (230 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

That update is still on its way through the submission process -- still coming soon. We're already working on the next update after that one! In the meantime, you can save over 25% on the Meltdown in Progress expansion and all Nexus LX cars through next Wednesday:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Save-over-25-in-Home-Tycoon-this-week-only/m...

Oh hell you lost me Novus...I mean yeah it's just great you're working on the next update, but lets make this crappy thing work already, shall we?  What's the incentive to keep us hanging around with these current issues? If you wanna throw coins around like a drunken saior, some of us might stick with ya...otherwise, it seems kinda pathetic. When is this update going to be EXACTLY? We'll hold you to it. Please tell us when this will be...I have no interest in sitting there staring at the screen while it counts down til I can use more workers to do anything. I'd go play your Novus prime game, but they won't spawn while I do that  so I refuse.

Message 475 of 704 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Woman Indifferent

Message 476 of 704 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Hey Novus-Cooldown, I just started a city on my alternate account, Grave_Man_XIII.  I did most of the missions and none of the ones that give reward items for completing them actually gave me rewards.

My Grave_Man_XIII account doesn't have:

- Vote For Me Sign (Male & Female)

- Tourist Shirt (Male & Female)

- Home Tycoon T-Shirt (Male & Female)

- Construction Hat (Male & Female)

- TransUtopia Shirt (Male & Female)

- GloboSyn Shirt (Male & Female)

- Firefighter's Hat (Male & Female)

- Stop Sign Wall Art

- Head Mirror (Male & Female)

- Briefcase (Male & Female)

I didn't place the SIlverman Stocks Plaza yet, but I know once I do and continue the rest of the missions, I likely wont get the Money Bag (Male & Female) or the Fancy Cane (Male & Female) either.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 477 of 704 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 17, 2012

if a game update is already submitted, as they claim, they can't do anything else but wait

I guesss if illegal things are valid options, they could engage in some bribery, or utilize knives for coersion?

Message 478 of 704 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

if a game update is already submitted, as they claim, they can't do anything else but wait

I guesss if illegal things are valid options, they could engage in some bribery, or utilize knives for coersion?

Awww that's right...let's give them another week...maybe two..oh lets wait til next year...things will be easier to address after the holidays. The poor folks are all pressured and such. Its not like people are spending money on....ohhh wait.

Message 479 of 704 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 17, 2012

nah, you probably have to start prodding at Home now to get it pushed through

Message 480 of 704 (178 Views)
0 Likes