Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

I never got the "Silverman Socks Comes to the Neighborhood" mission. I only got up to "No Power, Explosive Consequences". Am I missing something? Or is it a bug?

Most likely. E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll investigate.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 451 of 704 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

good-news-everyone.png

The full City Navigator is back online thanks to some reduced server stress, so the Friends' Cities, Popular Cities, and Active Cities lists are live again in the Train Station. Things should be running smoother than ever now.

Does this translate to mean that less people are playing our game now (I'll not expound upon why) and so some things are working as they are suppossed to?

Message 452 of 704 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Nope, no real reduction in traffic to Home Tycoon -- we just needed to wait until yesterday's Home maintenance window to work out some server issues without affecting the live game while people were in their cities. Fortunate timing!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 453 of 704 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Um I got a message from space_cape saying I got a warning for inflammatory reasons for just telling you about the guy in the # 1 spot in your leaderboards and what his psn name was and I get threaten a ban? Whats the deal with that?

Message 454 of 704 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Nope, no real reduction in traffic to Home Tycoon -- we just needed to wait until yesterday's Home maintenance window to work out some server issues without affecting the live game while people were in their cities. Fortunate timing!

Ahh well that was fortunate yes. Were you able to address the non-regeneration of workers whilst offline or away from the game as well? That would be some most welcome news.

Message 455 of 704 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

SLICK_T wrote:

Um I got a message from space_cape saying I got a warning for inflammatory reasons for just telling you about the guy in the # 1 spot in your leaderboards and what his psn name was and I get threaten a ban? Whats the deal with that?

No idea who that is. Are they Sony staff? Maybe you shouldn't have said you'd report them with 30+ accounts? Smiley Embarassed

myalana wrote:

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Ahh well that was fortunate yes. Were you able to address the non-reregeneration of workers whilst offline or away from the game as well. That would be some most welcome news.

The worker regen bug has been fixed in the next game update, coming soon. We're already hard at work on the update after that one!

Message 456 of 704 (237 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Lol...good call and thank you Novus. I hope that means tomorrow.

Message 457 of 704 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 17, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:
It's very disturbing to see someone with over 4 Million now and no one else is near this person, not to mention the name is very offensive as well, and quite surprised the Home MODs haven't seen this to be a problem.

They're glitching. 1.8 million is the highest you can get without cheating.

I think Hellfire should fix this, it doesn't bother me when I see 1 million +, but 4 million, give me a break, LOL that's a little to steep.

Message 458 of 704 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:

I think Hellfire should fix this, it doesn't bother me when I see 1 million +, but 4 million, give me a break, LOL that's a little to steep.

Again, this is working as intended. The Population leaderboard in the Train Station is a global leaderboard that counts your populations across all cities that you own. For the biggest single city population count, there's the Biggest City leaderboard in the City Navigator at the train tracks.

Message 459 of 704 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:

Again, this is working as intended. The Population leaderboard in the Train Station is a global leaderboard that counts your populations across all cities that you own. For the biggest single city population count, there's the Biggest City leaderboard in the City Navigator at the train tracks.

I find it hard to believe people are spending 500.00 on one game to be on the very top of the leaderboards, in fact i am betting there is some sort of glitching going on some how some way. 500.00  to have 4 million hmmmmm, very intresting indeed...

Message 460 of 704 (193 Views)
0 Likes