Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Pie_Destroyer_13 wrote:

Its still saying I need to buy the zoo and regarding the car, its not under test drive. It was the 2nd item I bought after buying the Animals Gone Wild expansion and it said it unlocked test drive yet I couldn't play it.  Afterwards I bought a different car and it showed up but still never got the 1st one. Also facing a issue where I haven't received the start and finish lines from Life in the Fast Lane but already sent a email about that.

Looking into this now. Also looking into the missing start and finish tiles for you, ck2875.

mybro92 wrote:

Are there any plans for a future update that would include a feature that will remove/kick other players from your Home Tycoon city? I know we can set our privacy settings to public, friends, or private. Although I think the privacy settings might have a bug in it because I had it on private and yet another user managed to enter my space (and oddly enough when he was there I had kept on getting booted back to the Home Tycoon Train Station).

Other than that, Im enjoying my time on Home Tycoon. Smiley Happy

Glad you're enjoying it! For now, setting your city to Private should kick all players currently in your city. If there's one other user showing up, there might be some server confusion going on. PM me your PSN ID and region and we'll check into it.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 141 of 704 (373 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Oct 4, 2012

It's not like your competing against other players where someone buying a $50.00 suit will give him an unfair advantage. You buy what you want and you dont buy anything if playing with the basic set is enough gor you. 

Sorry people but the folks working for developpers have bills to pay and mouths to feed too.... Unless you live with your dad n mom, it's something anyone can understand.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 142 of 704 (367 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

The biggest issues are those expansion packs. I understand Hell fire needs to make money, but once you complete the very easy campaign, there's nothing left to do. You can't really buy anything of interest besides some residential building complexes.

They just need to come out with more things to buy, so this can turn into a sim city type thing. Have cause and effect. Make it so if we do poorly, residents will leave your city. Have issues, maybe even random ones that you can tackle personally. Nevertheless, for what it's worth, I love Home tycoon. This is just the sort of thing for me, and I hope Hell Fire keeps ontop of it, updating the game for free to play users.

The expansions are fine, but I don't feel like there is much to buy other wise. That's the biggest problem.

Message 143 of 704 (352 Views)
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Pie_Destroyer_13 wrote:

Its still saying I need to buy the zoo and regarding the car, its not under test drive. It was the 2nd item I bought after buying the Animals Gone Wild expansion and it said it unlocked test drive yet I couldn't play it.  Afterwards I bought a different car and it showed up but still never got the 1st one. Also facing a issue where I haven't received the start and finish lines from Life in the Fast Lane but already sent a email about that.

Looking into this now. Also looking into the missing start and finish tiles for you, ck2875.

Could you also look into the Racing Helmet and Gloves from the "Stunt Pack"?  Those never unlocked for me, though I am unsure if there is something I need to do with the stunt ramps, etc. to trigger them.

Message 144 of 704 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Edit: Not sure how that posted twice.

Message 145 of 704 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Top leaderboard is over 300k population. I wonder how many you can feasibly fit into a city.

Message 146 of 704 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Oct 4, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Top leaderboard is over 300k population. I wonder how many you can feasibly fit into a city.

I noticed this earlier. I was wondering if it adds all the cities you have if you have purchased more space.

Message 147 of 704 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

I noticed this earlier. I was wondering if it adds all the cities you have if you have purchased more space.

Don't think so. They're probably just buying a lot of 45 coin 7100 luxury towers.

Message 148 of 704 (324 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I thought I should throw this in here too. I picked up a golden briefcase, and received a 20% reduction on an expansion pack. The Crime And Punishment one.

Message 149 of 704 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

I thought I should throw this in here too. I picked up a golden briefcase, and received a 20% reduction on an expansion pack. The Crime And Punishment one.

Very interesting... I'll have to look into that.

Message 150 of 704 (434 Views)
0 Likes