Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Nov 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Just went to all my USA Home Tycoon's and they all been replaced by some other User and Number that is not mine!

Very strange. Please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll figure it out. Should hopefully be a simple fix on our end (restoring your city ID), though we need to figure out why this happened. Any issues like this should've been fixed previously. Home never ceases to amaze!

I've emailed that address once already on one of my accounts that was all messed up the first week the game came out.  It's been over a week now and they haven't fixed that one yet either! So i don't think it does much good to email them when they didn't fix my broken city on one usa account i have!  Not this one but on another one that was messed up the first day it came out!   I told them about it but i been there twice this week alone and it's not been fixed. So again emailing them doesn't seem to help!

Now we have this new problem where now my city's are gone and it's someones else's city not mine!   I have no idea why ur servers are messing up our city's like this. But all i can say is if all the hard work and time i put into mine so far is gone if they ever come back? I won't be playing it no more if my stuff is all gone or messed up also.  All i'm saying!

It  would be nice if we emailed that address and they did fix things. But again they still haven't fix one of mine and it's been over a week now.  Soon it be two weeks since i told them and they haven't done nothing yet!

Just saying i'm loosing all Hope in them... SORRY! but they could of told me something by now... Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 631 of 704 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Hi TSFRJ here from NA every time i try to go to my city it shows someone elses name under my city in my city option at train station and mayor office not sure who Zazzua is but it keeps taking me to their city.

Had a friend go to my city and invite me and even though i followed them to my city i cant edit anything its like my city belongs to some one else Smiley Sad

images.jpg

Message 632 of 704 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I have the same problem. :/ This isn't the first time there. My original city was city #11740, but it then got knocked down several digits and got a new number. I think it was 11630 or something like that. That wasn't an big issue, since my city was still intact. Now I have the same problem you have. I'm stuck with Zazzua's city, which is numbered 115193.
Message 633 of 704 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

TSFRJ wrote:

Hi TSFRJ here from NA every time i try to go to my city it shows someone elses name under my city in my city option at train station and mayor office not sure who Zazzua is but it keeps taking me to their city.

Had a friend go to my city and invite me and even though i followed them to my city i cant edit anything its like my city belongs to some one else Smiley Sad

This happened the other day also. I really hope that our Cities do not get interfered with. If they do, I will be way beyond unhappy.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 634 of 704 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Okay everyone, I've confirmed it's likely most city IDs are showing up as PSN ID "Zazzua" and we're looking into what the deal is. Should hopefully be an easy fix once we get it sorted out. It could be a residual problem from Amazon's recent server outage.

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I've emailed that address once already on one of my accounts that was all messed up the first week the game came out.  It's been over a week now and they haven't fixed that one yet either!

Hmm, try e-mailing again and we'll get it sorted out. We've answered all claims at this point so yours might have gone to a spam filter along the way.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 635 of 704 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:
Okay everyone, I've confirmed it's likely most city IDs are showing up as PSN ID "Zazzua" and we're looking into what the deal is. Should hopefully be an easy fix once we get it sorted out. It could be a residual problem from Amazon's recent server outage.

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I've emailed that address once already on one of my accounts that was all messed up the first week the game came out.  It's been over a week now and they haven't fixed that one yet either!

Hmm, try e-mailing again and we'll get it sorted out. We've answered all claims at this point so yours might have gone to a spam filter along the way.

thanks novas cooldown for quick respones i'll just go hangout at trainstation Smiley Happy also Novas cooldown when a friend invited me to my own town it was my town but it wouldn't let me do anything acted like i was visiting someone elses city. but i still heard the worker whisle in background though every 5 minutes

images.jpg

Message 636 of 704 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Nov 3, 2012
When trying to go to my city, I get sent to random places. I was sent to my apartment once..

This game is all messed up..

I was controlling someone else's city earlier.. Smiley Sad
Message 637 of 704 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I just checked my email and found one from them saying they gave me some credits to rebuild my broken city... That's the good part. But i went to my city there and it was the same users city that's on all my other accounts and other people say there having the same issues here...  Under My Cities it shows someone else's city someone not ME!  called zazzua (115193) this is appearing on all USA City's under the My Cities TAB it should be OUR city here but it's not ours!  It's that person's!

Again i'm not the onlt one in USA Home who is having this issue Today! Yes it just started today it seems! So someone must of hacked ur servers and sending all USA users to this Same city! So the problem is on ur server end whatever caused this... But it's not Good!

Utoh!

Just hope we get our own Cities back and that no one was able to mess ours up!  Utoh! we'll have to wait and see!

I email them with this news but i think the problems with ur servers....  Again Utoh!

Ok good u know it's showing that other person's city instead or our own!  So hopefully this gets fixed and never happens again!  Just hope if we get ours back that it's still in the same as we left them...   Smiley Wink

(Crosses Fingers)

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 638 of 704 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2012

yes i am having the same problem  i have spent real money on my city i am **bleep** off about this i want a refund....

Message 639 of 704 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Earlier this afternoon I was at the train station and was trying to go to my city but I ended up at my Harbour studio.  Since then every time I try to go to my city, I can't because another user's ID is listed under "My City" instead of mine.  Before today, I have never had any problems at all with my city.

Message 640 of 704 (202 Views)
0 Likes