Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 24, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Try building more residential units and reducing pollution with more parks, farms, and TransUtopia buildings.

I spent some time visiting other peoples towns and having a look around (I have my little sports car, a must have), and there are some really nice towns out there, where you can see a lot of thought has been put into them.

I dont know if its feaseable, but you could consider showcasing some of them. I was very impressed when I saw them.

Message 591 of 704 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I dont know if its feaseable, but you could consider showcasing some of them. I was very impressed when I saw them.

Stay tuned. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 592 of 704 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Stay tuned. Smiley Wink

ooo kl, I better make sure my towns nice and clean for any inspectors  Smiley Happy

Message 593 of 704 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

We double-checked your account, logged into your city and detected no problems. You seem to have a well-built city with money and workers (though we've gifted you some extra for your trouble), and you've finished all of the free missions already. You aren't missing any coins since we have no record of you purchasing any.

Try logging in again to verify that there's something wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this issue. Unfortunately, nothing has changed on my end. When I log into my city, it's completely empty. It's almost as if something is preventing the sever data from migrating into my session. However, I am to load friend's cities.

I've tried clearing my cache on multiple occasions. I could not find any locally stored data for Home Tycoon to reset. Please advise.

Btw, I did not imply I was missing coins. I was explaining the issue on my end. When i load the game, all of the fields in the lower right corner are vacant.

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

If there is, e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com so we can keep this thread on-topic.

I've moved this response to a more appropriate thread. I would prefer to receive help via the forum if possible.

Other players who do a web search after experiencing this issue may find the solution.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 594 of 704 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

I posted this in another Home: Tycoon thread. But I am not which is the one is more appropriate to place it in, so I'll just put it in both, and see where it goes from there:

PLEASE add the ability to move buildings we have placed. Even if it costs us workers. Smiley Happy

Message 595 of 704 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Not to seem as coming across as a jerk but Novus, when you said my briefcase times and price ideas would be unbalanced and basically saying not fair is kind of hypocritical when the fact of the whole matter is you have users spending ridiculous amounts of money lets say near 500 bucks to buy 256 of those 45 coin 7,100 population towers each and filling the whole city with nothing but that bulding along (I've been to cities of people doing this) to get a population over 1, 800,000 people and in a way they are not playing the right way and playing stupid to were your leaderboards allow them to do this nonesense and that is not fair and is actually unbalanced. My suit case ideas earlier was legit compared to the trolling thats done by these major money spenders abusing your loopholes and just building the 7,100 population towers over and over and no water, electric grids or ect.... is anywhere its just ever 256 block is that tower in their city. That is stupid to be allowed for the leaderboards and that my friend is a broken leaderboard and a total example of unbalanced.

Message 596 of 704 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Your leaderboards and game is like politics, GREEDY and corrupt. The way to get to the top is not hard working labor and time, its MONEY that talks to get to the top and actually playing the right and fair way stays at the bottom.

Message 597 of 704 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 25, 2012

A city of 1.8 million people without water, electricity, roads or anything. That's funny to imagine. Smiley LOL

Message 598 of 704 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Well believe it on tycoon my friend. I was under the impression that its impossible to fill up a city with nothing but buildings and not electric, water or ROADS of any kind but tycoon city is allowing it. No strategy to this game at all when it comes to the leaderboards. Who ever spends the most money on tycoon buying multiple cities and just filling them up with 7,100 population towers will be # 1. No strategy other than a money spending cheating loophole. Go to the train station and look at BIGGEST CITIES and click on the guy # 1 and go to his city it will make you shake your head. Nothing made with art and true city thinking. Who spends over 500 real dollars just to be # 1 on a broken unbalanced leaderboard and just building the same tower back to back and NO ROADS and yet his population fills up? lol. Got to be a dumb politician with that cheating strategy.

Message 599 of 704 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to investigate this issue. Unfortunately, nothing has changed on my end. When I log into my city, it's completely empty. It's almost as if something is preventing the sever data from migrating into my session. However, I am to load friend's cities.

I've tried clearing my cache on multiple occasions. I could not find any locally stored data for Home Tycoon to reset. Please advise.

Puzzling. This is definitely not what we're seeing on our end when we look at your account and even log in to your city. Continuing to investigate... this is the first instance we've heard of this happening. Robot Frustrated

Grand_Moff wrote:

PLEASE add the ability to move buildings we have placed. Even if it costs us workers. Smiley Happy

No worries, Move Building is on the list for the next update, and it won't cost any workers/coins/dollars.

SLICK_T wrote:

No strategy to this game at all when it comes to the leaderboards.

The Population leaderboard requires high population to rise to the top; there are other leaderboards in the Train Station where creativity and thoughtful planning will get you to the top. Players like o_PrincessPops_o and TheMrBlackCat have gotten into the top 5 on the Popular Cities leaderboard because their cities are creatively designed and their postcards are awesome. As a result, they're raking in tons of Tourism revenue. We also have more leaderboards on the way in a future update.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 600 of 704 (248 Views)