A 5 dollar gold crome 4 minutes and 30 second briefcase was a dream though LOL

Message 581 of 704 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 24, 2012

Yeah I didn't know you had it at 50% before the update. You spoiled me with it and took my toy minute saving away how dare you lol. Anyways it makes sense now that you explained it but man its a bummer though. I got soooo use to the 2 minute 13 second briefcase regenerate time. Oh well, I'll gain them now offline I suppose. Hey I have a question? The new building to speed up regenerating time on money revenue I believe well what do we save exactly? It doesnt specify when you click on it? How much does it speed up bulding revenue? Or does it? Also do we HAVE TO have our briefcase always equipped to get its benefit time saving while on the game tycoon? 

Message 582 of 704 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

SLICK_T wrote:

The new building to speed up regenerating time on money revenue I believe well what do we save exactly? It doesnt specify when you click on it? How much does it speed up bulding revenue? Or does it? Also do we HAVE TO have our briefcase always equipped to get its benefit time saving while on the game tycoon? 

The Holistic Campus increases your revenue just as any other building does, though it does fill up faster than many other buildings, so you can collect revenue from it several times a day.

You don't need to have your briefcase equipped to get the bonus, simply have it in your inventory.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 583 of 704 (207 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Right now my population went down, apartment buildings are not fully occupied, commercial buildings that aren't fully staffed aren't regenerating revenue. 

Message 584 of 704 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Vaiolette wrote:

Right now my population went down, apartment buildings are not fully occupied, commercial buildings that aren't fully staffed aren't regenerating revenue. 

Hold L2 to check your stats and make sure your growth rate is above 0%. You'll also need to balance your building stats so your Happiness is up and your Pollution is down, otherwise people may begin to leave your city. And you're correct, commercial buildings won't generate revenue until they're fully staffed.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 585 of 704 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

My happiness is over 2000 and pollution is about 400.  How do I make the growth rate go above 0%?

There's really no feasible way to reduce it either~

Message 586 of 704 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 24, 2012
400, wow. My pollution wasn't even up to 200 when people started leaving.
Message 587 of 704 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I built 8 of those monolithic buildings that generate 3400 dollars per turn, but they each come with 77 pollution. Smiley Happy

Message 588 of 704 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Try building more residential units and reducing pollution with more parks, farms, and TransUtopia buildings.

Message 589 of 704 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Transutopia buildings only reduce pollution by 5, by the time I have built enough to reduce my pollution I would be bankrupt both in the game and in real life. XD But yeah, farms seem to be the best way to redce pollution. 

Also, congratulations on the update, finally the game works. Haha, it would be nice if you could add in things like graphs and charts to view more detailed statistics for your city, like what is creating the most pollution, giving the most amount of happiness etc. I'm a huge fan of sim city. Smiley Happy

Message 590 of 704 (151 Views)
0 Likes