Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 18, 2012

Ok my workers are not regenerating unless I'm there and I'm starting to hate seeing through the tears of boredom in my eyes. It gets to blurry to see that way. So can we have the workers regenerate every minute just until the game gets fixed. I will be willing maybe to stay in that place for 30 minutes waiting for all my workers but thats about it.

Message 491 of 704 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 18, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

Or maybe you could just sit back, relax and play a different game until the fix comes out of Q&A.  noone forced you to buy coins to regen workers, that was all on you.  I bought workers, then kicked myself when I found out that them not regenerating was a bug, but again, that was my fault and impatiens.  now i only check my town once a day and collect from the highest paying places so i get the most money per worker used.

yeah cause when i bought the expansion packs for all the different buildings 3 weeks ago i anticipated a month later to be able to put to use!!!!!! You'd think after all the years, they would be getting better, but with all the errors, bugs, and loading times are only getting worse in my opinion.

Message 492 of 704 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Rozzz___ wrote:

Ok my workers are not regenerating unless I'm there and I'm starting to hate seeing through the tears of boredom in my eyes. It gets to blurry to see that way. So can we have the workers regenerate every minute just until the game gets fixed. I will be willing maybe to stay in that place for 30 minutes waiting for all my workers but thats about it.

The problem is, they're supposed too regenerate. However; they're not, for some reason. I do wish this bug was fixed as well, because at this point, In order to actually gain workers, I have to leave myself in my town.

Which I really don't feel like doing.

Message 493 of 704 (361 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Oct 18, 2012

tycoon buildings quit making money when not on it now  -_-

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 494 of 704 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 18, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

tycoon buildings quit making money when not on it now  -_-

That's to make the game more challenging. I'm sure that sometime after the update to fix the worker regeneration problem (and 2-3 others to sell more expansion packs) that they'll get right on this.

Message 495 of 704 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

SLICK_T wrote:

Whose idea was it at tycoon to DISABLE our buildings from generating revenue AWAY from home like it was before.

FIXED! All buildings should generate revenue around the clock as usual now. Fortunately this was just a temporary issue introduced when we made some server improvements earlier this week, and only showed up yesterday for a brief period.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 496 of 704 (286 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Ok thank goodness. Now I can calm down if buildings are regenerating money away from home.  The only thing I wish was fixed was the postcard updater. If its been fixed then my city postcard updater must be glitched cause I still can't EVER update my postcard. As stupid as it is to complain over that its really bugging me. Plus can you guys explain in detail where the single city leaderboards are. In the train station all I see is total city of all your cities combined leaderboards and I thought you guys said you have leaderboards for single cities? If your talking about the # that shows to the right bottom side of our postcard pictures then its wrong. My cities have totally grown in population yet those #'s are the same ones from over a week ago. My population is over 50,000 now and it still says 13,000 on that postcard picture of my cities that won't update.

Message 497 of 704 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I said in an earlier post in this thread, "I have only bought a poiice hat and a baton to use for clothing in other spaces. Perhaps in the future I will buy more things but as of now I doubt it."

While it's not that important I suppose, I have spent $30 total. I don't know if I'll go much higher, perhaps a little becaus it's fun. My money is not bringing me riches but I am having fun. 

The driving though... I crash my vehicles very too often. So if I've visited your city I apologize for any wreckage I've caused but I did enjoy the visits.

Perhaps a useless update, perhaps not. I'm now up to spending just over $50 on Tycoon Home. That's enough!!! However, I do see one can buy a new city but whether that connects to the one we now have I don't have. I do have coins which I haven't spent yet, over 500 I think. 

I do enjoy the game obviously so no regrets.

I'm wishing the worker regeneration problem will be fixed. I get  by by letting the avatar regain them by leaving it in Tycoom City while I'm not using my PS3 (but leaving it on).  

I'm not having problems as mentioned except perhaps intermittently.

I haven't crashed my car into anything however I did go into someone's zoo wearing my FUBAR outfit and scared all the animals out. I did manage to recover them however and except for some nervousness the animals are all right. I reported the incident to the owner and I won't be going fishing with that person though I am informed. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 498 of 704 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

SLICK_T wrote:

The only thing I wish was fixed was the postcard updater. If its been fixed then my city postcard updater must be glitched cause I still can't EVER update my postcard. As stupid as it is to complain over that its really bugging me. Plus can you guys explain in detail where the single city leaderboards are. In the train station all I see is total city of all your cities combined leaderboards and I thought you guys said you have leaderboards for single cities? If your talking about the # that shows to the right bottom side of our postcard pictures then its wrong.

Postcards should be working 100%. Just hold the Circle button until it takes the photo, then check your city's picture in the City Navigator at the train tracks in the Train Station and it should be updated.

The single-city leaderboards are also in the City Navigator, under Popular Cities, Biggest Cities, and Active Cities. The number in the lower left corner describes the city's total number of visitors (ever) under Popular Cities, the current population of the city under Biggest Cities, and the city's number of current visitors under Active Cities. The number in the lower right is your city ID #.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 499 of 704 (242 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Oct 18, 2012

So any thoughts on what I can do about not being able to test drive even though I own the Crime and Punishment pack?

Message 500 of 704 (212 Views)
0 Likes