Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 6, 2012

I'll enjoy taking my time with my city, since I have a nice solid foundation. Just wish there was a replayability factor actually connected to the create mode, or a more involved experience, other than coming back to collect my money and build more of the same structures.

Lion Signature
Message 261 of 704 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Is it just me, or is the worker regeneration system actually working properly now? I just turned my PS3 back on after logging out of Home an hour ago to find that I now have 13 workers on standby when I only had 1 when I disconnected. If it is, then I obviously missed it somehow!

Message 262 of 704 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:
I have the E3 Hard Hat, but there are only 30 workers in my city.

It doesn't add to your worker cap, so once you use up your extra workers, the max you'll have after regenerating Workers again will always be 30. 

Malice_Mizer wrote:

1) About deleting Gold Coins buildings: does this include multiples of the same building? I imagine it does, but I wanted to make sure. So if I bought 4 Luxury Life Towers, then I decided to rebuild my entire city and thus delete these buildings, will all 4 will return to my inventory free of charge?

2) Do the bonuses granted in Home Tycoon clothing stack? And if they do, does it also stack across gender? Say I bought the Male GloboSyn Enforcer Coat and Pants. Both of which have a 20% bonus to GloboSyn HQ income. Does the income bonus become 40% if both are purchased? If they do, then does the bonus become 80% if I opted to buy both of them again in their Female models?

1. Correct.
  2. Yes, the bonuses do stack.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 263 of 704 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 6, 2012

BuBbLeRuM wrote:

Also, why can't you gift the VIP Pack ($49.99) bundle? I'd like to be able to gift a few people this but  seems the $24.99 is the only one that is giftable.

We weren't technically able to give the gold VIP car and gold car companion as part of the VIP pack if you gift it to someone, so we made the $24.99 pack the top tier you can gift to make sure nobody missed out on their items.

DarkApeiron99 wrote:

Is the Research Hospital free to do the zombie quests? My friends told me it was free for them to build, but when I try to build it it says I need 30 gold coins to build it. 

Your first Research Hospital should be free to build. If it won't let you build yours for free, e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll fix that for you. Most likely due to high server traffic during launch week.
Also, postcards should be working properly again now! Thanks to everyone who reported that issue, especially al2009man. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 264 of 704 (318 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 6, 2012

so all i have to do is spend MONEY!!  to get coins to buy the LUXURY LIFE TOWER , like some dude did to get 1,000,000 population with 2 water towers,  Why can't we see his happiness, pollution, crime levels, or others... They suck, but they spent MONEY!! SO did I... coulda went and got DOA5 and seen some bouncy **bleep** ...  MITT ROMNEY must be runnin' this!!! LOL

Message 265 of 704 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 6, 2012

WOW!!! WHY.... waste more MONEY!! gifting to others.... **bleep** send me some MONEY! ROMNEY

Message 266 of 704 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 6, 2012

RealWildChild wrote:

so all i have to do is spend MONEY!!  to get coins to buy the LUXURY LIFE TOWER , like some dude did to get 1,000,000 population with 2 water towers,  Why can't we see his happiness, pollution, crime levels, or others... They suck, but they spent MONEY!! SO did I... coulda went and got DOA5 and seen some bouncy **bleep** ...  MITT ROMNEY must be runnin' this!!! LOL

Those towers give tons of happiness, no pollution and almost no crime.

Message 267 of 704 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 6, 2012

and cost MONEY!! to BUY your way to the board....

Message 268 of 704 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Thanks for the response, I'll send out an e-mail right away.

Message 269 of 704 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 6, 2012

It's obviously not worth it to race your way to the top of the leaderboards. xD

Lion Signature
Message 270 of 704 (466 Views)
0 Likes