Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 6, 2012
When I went into my space, it still shows worker respawn time 10 mins? Smiley Very Happy
Message 251 of 704 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 6, 2012

City with 964k population. Smiley Surprised

Message 252 of 704 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Regine__ wrote:

To Novus-Cooldown:

Do you know that when you start playing for the first time, that you start with I thought 70 workers? Is that normal, since the limit is 30? Maybe something for your investigation?

I also like to give my praises for your most admirable and professional service towards the community, despite some very negative comments. Smiley Happy

Magnus Keynes gives you 50 Workers to get started, and if you have the E3 Hard Hat you're supposed to get 30 more Workers after completing the tutorial (this doesn't seem to be working for everyone), so it's possible to have around 70/30 Workers early in the game. As intended! We wanted to give everyone a ton of Workers right off the bat.

Thanks for the kind words. We take our community very seriously at Hellfire Games and it's my personal mission to make sure we fix any problems and take our fans' feedback into account for future updates to our games.

I have the E3 Hard Hat, but there are only 30 workers in my city.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 253 of 704 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

FalconPunchKill did a great job of explaining some things, but I'll elaborate:

Just a couple of questions, some follow-ups on these.

1) About deleting Gold Coins buildings: does this include multiples of the same building? I imagine it does, but I wanted to make sure. So if I bought 4 Luxury Life Towers, then I decided to rebuild my entire city and thus delete these buildings, will all 4 will return to my inventory free of charge?

2) Do the bonuses granted in Home Tycoon clothing stack? And if they do, does it also stack across gender? Say I bought the Male GloboSyn Enforcer Coat and Pants. Both of which have a 20% bonus to GloboSyn HQ income. Does the income bonus become 40% if both are purchased? If they do, then does the bonus become 80% if I opted to buy both of them again in their Female models?

Also I didn't get the bonus 30 workers either despite having the E3 hardhat, kind of annoying.

Message 254 of 704 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Few questions:

Has anyone bought the New City option? What happens? Does it just reset your city so you can start from scratch?

Does anyone know how to start a new city over from scratch? Or does it require paying 160 coins ($6) for the ability to do this? Any benefits to starting a New City other than the ability to visit other people's cities right from your mayors desk?

Also, why can't you gift the VIP Pack ($49.99) bundle? I'd like to be able to gift a few people this but  seems the $24.99 is the only one that is giftable.

Message 255 of 704 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Starting a new city doesn't reset anything; it just gives you a new space to work with, with the same size dimensions. If you want to reset your city, you'll have to deconstruct everything you've built. Your total population is cumulative for all of the cities you own.

Lion Signature
Message 256 of 704 (451 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

BuBbLeRuM wrote:

Few questions:

Has anyone bought the New City option? What happens? Does it just reset your city so you can start from scratch?

I believe it simply creates another city while leaving your original city intact. One of my friends has two cities.

Does anyone know how to start a new city over from scratch? Or does it require paying 160 coins ($6) for the ability to do this? Any benefits to starting a New City other than the ability to visit other people's cities right from your mayors desk?

I don't think you can. As far as benifits are concerned, you'll get more space. I don't own an extra city, so there might be more...

Also, why can't you gift the VIP Pack ($49.99) bundle? I'd like to be able to gift a few people this but  seems the $24.99 is the only one that is giftable.

EDIT: FalconPunchKill beat me...

Message 257 of 704 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Is the Research Hospital free to do the zombie quests? My friends told me it was free for them to build, but when I try to build it it says I need 30 gold coins to build it.

Message 258 of 704 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hi, I really enjoy the game but I wish there was a way to earn coins through game play. I think buying coins should be the quick way to get coins as opposed to the only way to them.

Message 259 of 704 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 6, 2012

It's been done.  Emoman420 broke a million population

1,014,100 Smiley Happy

Message 260 of 704 (396 Views)
0 Likes