Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:
 I only log in, UNDER my city. I can't access anything at all.

We fixed your account this morning, so everything should be fine now. Let me know if there's still an issue!

Pie_Destroyer_13 wrote:

My only problem so far today is that I bought the GS 828 blue car earlier with coins but never received it. Did lose coins for it . Also its saying I need to buy zoo again though I was trying to move it to a better location 

Your car should show up under Planner Mode > Activity > Test Drive. If it doesn't, let me know and we'll look into it. You should have been given a free Zoo in your inventory after destroying it, but it might've taken a little while due to high server traffic. Is it still asking you to buy the Zoo again?

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:
I also like the fact friends can visit the space, even when we're not there. I'm not too keen on allowing just anyone in my server, especially if freezers start to pile up again.

Would rather not see a freeze war, taking place in a town I made.

Glad you like it! You can always set your city to Friends Only or Private under Settings at your Mayor's Desk.

whusler wrote:
I'm stuck in picking up the 3rd zombies / aliens to the hospital (there was no sign to locate for the 3rd one unlike th 1st and 2nd) help is appreciated.

Try restarting the mission, just in case. That should fix it.

smokingpistol wrote:
I want to know how much changing the time of day and pausing, & rewinding costs in gold coins.

After an hour or so in the space, the soundtrack (ambient noise, car noises) keeps disappaearing. Only upon returning does it come back.

It's only 2 Gold Coins to change the time of day or pause time. The audio cutting out was originally a feature to pause the audio when users go idle, though we may change that in a future update.

musicman1234 wrote:

So I cannot even collect money that I am making from buildings because it cost coins to do so?

Hey musicman! Long time no see. FYI, collecting revenue costs 1 Worker per building (press Triangle on the building when it's ready to collect), or you can spend coins to collect all revenue from every building in your city at once if you'd like. Workers regenerate for free, so collecting revenue never costs you a penny if you don't want to spend coins.

Workers aren't currently regenerating around the clock as they were designed to right now, but we're working on a fix. For now, they regenerate every 10 minutes while you're in the game.

LOL guess they gonna resolve everyones issues one at a time..........

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 131 of 704 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Oct 4, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

ComancheNative wrote:

5 hours to refill your 30 workers? Whew kind of long lol  also when you buy gold coins from the main train station they don't show up in your city. So I just bought a 5.99 pack for nothing lol YaY

You can replensish your workers in < 20 minutes by getting one of the cases to respawn continuously.

But I'm done with the game after building several GloboSyn Towers and high rise condos. The money & people come rolling in, but there's no point to it.

There's nothing to do without buying expansions. Speaking of which, the on join & in game ads for premium content are really tacky.

One of the cases to respawn continuously? Do you mean an item that you have to purchase, if so could you kindly identify it? Thanks

Message 132 of 704 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

LOL guess they gonna resolve everyones issues one at a time.........

what are your hourly rates for trolling?  I was thinking about contacting a troll agency, but I'm open to meeting with freelancers, first

forumtroll1

Message 133 of 704 (426 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Animation1.gif

Honestly, they better should have adverted this game like this:

Feel free to play, but if you do, better pay!

Message 134 of 704 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I think I had a problem with trying to move my zoo yesterday.  I'll check it again tonight, to make sure I really can't put it down somewhere without buying it again.

Message 135 of 704 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 4, 2012

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Animation1.gif

They should've talked to VeeMee about how well their "No Man's Land" worked out............. Haa!   Surprised that's still under New and Recommended......

Message 136 of 704 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 4, 2012

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Animation1.gif

origionally PS HOME was avertised as FREE 2 PLAY...now if u want ne thing kewl u have to buy it or make it impossibe to get if u dnt buy a paticular item

they should of made tycoon like aurora lvl game wa u progress in the game u aquire different building & prizes

several of the building u kant get with out buying stuff... they should have the buildings & prizes set & different population / $$ lvls

2000 trophies lvl 15

HOMELING -- MS-3
Message 137 of 704 (374 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Oct 4, 2012

duckie42 wrote:

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Animation1.gif

origionally PS HOME was avertised as FREE 2 PLAY...now if u want ne thing kewl u have to buy it or make it impossibe to get if u dnt buy a paticular item

they should of made tycoon like aurora lvl game wa u progress in the game u aquire different building & prizes

several of the building u kant get with out buying stuff... they should have the buildings & prizes set & different population / $$ lvls

Totally Agree With This.............

Message 138 of 704 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Are there any plans for a future update that would include a feature that will remove/kick other players from your Home Tycoon city? I know we can set our privacy settings to public, friends, or private. Although I think the privacy settings might have a bug in it because I had it on private and yet another user managed to enter my space (and oddly enough when he was there I had kept on getting booted back to the Home Tycoon Train Station). Having a remove/kick feature would add another layer of options for users If they may have forgotten to change their privacy settings and or If there is a hiccup with the privacy settings feature.

Other than that, Im enjoying my time on Home Tycoon. Smiley Happy

Message 139 of 704 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Maybe I had too high of expectations, but the new SimCity is what I dreamed Home Tycoon would be:

Message 140 of 704 (405 Views)