Oct 09 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Home Tycoon Anniversary Week 2: FREE Test Drive!

8 replies 764 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

HT Anniversary Week 2

Home Tycoon's most popular event returns for Week 2 of our month-long Home Tycoon Anniversary Celebration!

This week, drive for FREE in Home Tycoon during Free Test Drive Week, October 9-16! All players get the Basic Car unlocked for free to cruise around in any city, any time during Week 2 of the Home Tycoon Anniversary Celebration... no Gold Coins required!

There's also still plenty of time to enter our City Showcase Contest! Enter for FREE to win Gold Coins and a featured slot in the City Navigator at the Home Tycoon Train Station! 

Visit this thread or fb.com/HomeTycoon for details on how to enter. Contest ends October 23.

Have fun, everyone... and stay tuned for next week's events! It's gonna be a big week.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 9 (764 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Home Tycoon Anniversary Week 2: FREE Test Drive!

Oct 9, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

HT Anniversary Week 2

Home Tycoon's most popular event returns for Week 2 of our month-long Home Tycoon Anniversary Celebration!

This week, drive for FREE in Home Tycoon during Free Test Drive Week, October 9-16! All players get the Basic Car unlocked for free to cruise around in any city, any time during Week 2 of the Home Tycoon Anniversary Celebration... no Gold Coins required!

There's also still plenty of time to enter our City Showcase Contest! Enter for FREE to win Gold Coins and a featured slot in the City Navigator at the Home Tycoon Train Station! 

Visit this thread or fb.com/HomeTycoon for details on how to enter. Contest ends October 23.

Have fun, everyone... and stay tuned for next week's events! It's gonna be a big week.

I sold my land, thought this was dead. 

P.s.  Lot of work, for your signature card Lol 

Message 2 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Dead!? Home Tycoon is the most-updated game in Home history, my good man. We launched new content and events every week for six straight months, then launched in Japan with the same crazy update schedule while pumping out new content in the US and EU, and now our biggest update ever is just around the corner. In the meantime, we're doing it big every week during the entire month of October for our 1-year anniversary!

Hellfire Games never sleeps!! Robot Mad

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 3 of 9 (749 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Dead!? Home Tycoon is the most-updated game in Home history, my good man. We launched new content and events every week for six straight months, then launched in Japan with the same crazy update schedule while pumping out new content in the US and EU, and now our biggest update ever is just around the corner. In the meantime, we're doing it big every week during the entire month of October for our 1-year anniversary!

ahhh, well your signature card, looks like no one is there.  I stopped playing this because of the glitch, that was never fixed.  Backing out one.  Kept having issues with it and reported it.   I wouldn't spend any money on this, home is slowly dying and on life support.  

Good luck~

Message 4 of 9 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

ahhh, well your signature card, looks like no one is there.  I stopped playing this because of the glitch, that was never fixed.  Backing out one.  Kept having issues with it and reported it.   I wouldn't spend any money on this, home is slowly dying and on life support.  

Good luck~

The Train Station will be packed soon, especially on the 16th! Smiley Wink

You seem to be the only player who experienced the "backing out bug," and without a way to reproduce it, it's tough to figure out what's exactly going wrong. If you can provide some more detail, we'll definitely look into it further.

Message 5 of 9 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

And now we know what upcoming projects you're working on (thanks to Community Manager from the Europe Forums)

thats includes "The Biggest Expansion ever" 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 9 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Looking forward to what Hellfire has cooking Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 7 of 9 (702 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 9, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Looking forward to what Hellfire has cooking Smiley Happy

I'll have plenty more to share very soon as the anniversary celebration continues. Robot Very Happy

Message 8 of 9 (681 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Oct 11, 2013

If there will be pink buildings (or a pink igloo in a Winter Wonderland pack), then it will be the most wonderful update ever!

Message 9 of 9 (649 Views)
0 Likes