Highlighted
Oct 02 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Home Tycoon 1st Anniversary City Showcase contest!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 386 views Edited Oct 2, 2013

Home Tycoon Anniversary!

We're kicking off Week 1 of Home Tycoon's month-long anniversary celebration in October with a new CITY SHOWCASE CONTEST! It's 100% free to enter to win a virtual pile of Gold Coins and a legendary slot in the Hellfire Favorites showcase in the City Navigator for all to see! The rules are simple:

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with "City Showcase Entry" in the SUBJECT of your e-mail and include the following in the body of the e-mail:

- Your PSN ID
- Region (US or EU)
- City ID (the number next to your PSN ID under your postcard in the Train Station's City Navigator)
- A screenshot/photo of your city in City View (under More > City View in Planner Mode)

We'll stop taking entries at 11:59pm Central on Wednesday, October 23. From there, we'll painstakingly choose our top 3 favorite cities from each region, feature them in our Hellfire Favorites list (guaranteeing you plenty of tourism revenue as people flock to your city), and award the following prizes per region:

1st Place: 500 Gold Coins
2nd Place: 350 Gold Coins
3rd Place: 250 Gold Coins

We're looking for creativity, originality, and smart city design. Show us why your greatest creation in Home Tycoon demands to be shared with the world!

Good luck, everyone... we can't wait to see what you come up with!

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, PlayStation ® or PlayStation ® Home.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 13 (386 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Re: Home Tycoon 1st Anniversary City Showcase contest!

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2013

Woman LOL

Jem!

Message 2 of 13 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3315 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2013

Cool song. I also remember having this picture on a binder when I was in elementary school, I love it.

But if there's one dev you can't accuse of "taking your money and run" it's Hellfires. Tycoon been the most often updated home content ever. And there is more coming ... well.. in theory Smiley Wink 

btw, do you think rants by the new alt of the day are taken seriously? C'mon, show yourself coward.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 13 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Happy Anniversary Home Tycoon. Personally, I have enjoyed the last year of content Hellfire has brought. Thanks for the fun. ^_^
Support Forums
Message 4 of 13 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Happy 1st anniversary for Home Tycoon, great contest as well. I look forward to the seeing the winners and there spectacular cities, good luck everyone.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 13 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Please bring pedestrians to our cities and let us use locomotions and companions.

Message 6 of 13 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2013
Thanks for the birthday wishes for Home Tycoon, everyone! We can't wait to see what people come up with for this contest. The previous entries were great!

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Please bring pedestrians to our cities and let us use locomotions and companions.

We would have done this at launch if we could have... just some of those things we can't do due to Home's memory restrictions. Robot Frustrated

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 7 of 13 (267 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Plenty of great entries from both regions so far! Just a reminder, the deadline for contest entries is Oct. 23, so there's plenty of time to build up your cities for the chance to win.

Stay tuned to see what we've got up our sleeves for Week 2 of Home Tycoon's anniversary celebration!

Message 8 of 13 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Congrats,,, I should get back to my city and finish it sometime this year

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 13 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Hmm..i may have to enter this, my first city i got carried away with building a population but i can easily change that in no time. Ive always loved this game on Home as it was fun creating a city.

Happy Anniversary!!

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 10 of 13 (178 Views)
0 Likes