I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Re: Home Starting Out The New Year With A Broken Shirt!

Jan 2, 2010
i said it before and ill say it again we need to hit na home in the wallet please if you really want to affect change for na home dont buy anything untill things start to change i for one will not be buying anything this year untill public voice chat returns or something dramatic happens to make me change my mind.
A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 61 of 62 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Re: Home Starting Out The New Year With A Broken Shirt!

Jan 2, 2010

the1cj wrote:

what if you were brand new on home and seen this mess up...?

If I were new to Home, I would have thought, "Wow! This brand new shirt looks really cool!"

People not being able to celebrate together wasn't SCEA's fault. It was the fault of the person who set the clock of their PS3.

Quality Assurance tests are done on a seperate closed server. Once the product passes the test, it is released on the public servers. The problem with public servers is the internet, internet traffic and each user's individual internet set up.

In my job for the Navy, I work for Quality Assurance. When a product leaves my hands it is in the best quality possible. After that, quality begins to deteriorate due to multiple people handling it and how it is stored and used. It is the same for our virtual items and updates. Once they leave the QA server, the product begins to be pulled apart (figuratively) by the sources I mentioned above.

Message Edited by Conrad_Max on 01-02-2010 04:58 PM
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 62 of 62 (26 Views)