Fender Bender
3705 posts

Re: ~ Home Open Beta Signup Speculation Date Thread ~

Aug 12, 2007
Here's what I think.

There will be NO open beta for Home. Home will stay in the closed beta stage until fall, however there will be people added through out weeks, and months. The open beta would be madness too because people who don't even care about beta testing would just complain on how boring and pointless Home is. So I think everyone should just stop thinking about it. Come on, its a video game...go outside and enjoy you're summer!
Message 11 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Aug 12, 2007
What do you care you already have it....
Message 12 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 12, 2007
Let me tell you, if HOME was any where close to any sort of release we would know by now. Sony has said nothing about it in quite some time, and I question whether it will ever actually happen. If sells increase before it's release it will most likely be canceled. I think Home is a diversion tactic to keep us holding on a little while longer while they set on their thumbs. Remember when the 360 would have fan made games? Well, it never happened. All 3 consoles have been dragging it's fans through the mud for a while so don't expect sony to rush any thing your way. XBOX 360 finally fessed to the quality issue and the WII has yet to attempt at increasing it's god awful game line up. Sony is no better. All three are give'en it to us in the rear and we have no choice but to take it from at least one of them.
Message 13 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 12, 2007
Im a ps3 fanboy! so don't even wright that name 360 in these forms (exept offtopic)  Of course home will will come out, im sure home will come out with a bigger amount of beta testers in August, September and october...
Message 14 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Aug 12, 2007
i think home 6 open beta (PS8)will be released JAN/2060

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-06
Message 15 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 12, 2007
a week before it opens up to everyone is the stupid thing.. why would you do that because the allows only a week to run and make sure everything is working properly. that means if there was something wrong they would have under a week at the earliest to fix it. now thats stupid... it should be within ths month atleast to make sure its all functionally so they are not pressed for time to fix and big bugs or anything else that needs to be looked at.. im glad you are not on the board of opening up betas or releasting games because that would be awful to have the official veriosn come out on the 4th and it would be full of bugs and errors.

Message 16 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Aug 12, 2007
man..... u guys are all CRAZY!!!!! but in a goooooood waaay....
want to win cool stuff for free? PM ME for INFO!
Message 17 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 13, 2007
It can't be too far away, i'm sure it'll open up public sometime by end of Aug but only to the first X people who sign up.... good luck everyone? lol
Then after that, they'll open more in Sept and launch in October for all.  If that's what really happens, it's a good way to test stress the servers slowly.
We'll see....
Message 18 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Aug 13, 2007
whoever says Home is a waste of time, please dont sign up for the beta, or even download it when it's released. let the the rest of us enjoy it in peace.
Message 19 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2597 posts

Aug 13, 2007
I say 10-4 good buddy.
Message 20 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes