Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: Home Moderators/Game Masters

Jun 5, 2007

TyranX wrote:
They should look like Chuck Norris and roundhouse kick who ever is glitching, hacking, abusing, harrasing, and/or violating (a person *virtually*).
I am sure they will learn their lesson, oh and Chuck Norris should be dressed like and agent from Matrix as well.

Don't worry, people who violate Home's rules should be dealt with accordingly. That may or may not include a roundhouse kick
Message 41 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Will11 wrote:
i want to be a mod

You are already the Spam Mod......
Message 42 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

TyranX wrote:
They should look like Chuck Norris and roundhouse kick who ever is glitching, hacking, abusing, harrasing, and/or violating (a person *virtually*).
I am sure they will learn their lesson, oh and Chuck Norris should be dressed like and agent from Matrix as well.

Don't worry, people who violate Home's rules should be dealt with accordingly. That may or may not include a roundhouse kick

i honestly dont know why someone would glitch on home
Message 43 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Otacon1105 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

TyranX wrote:

Maybe they want to be roundhouse kicked

I'm sure many testers would be honored to get pwned by Chuck Norris himself.
Message 44 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Re: Re: Home Moderators/Game Masters

Jun 6, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

killroykill wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

rdandy wrote:
Whatever they look like, they should probably have the ability to go "invisible", so they can navigate the world but other members can't see them.

Good call!
That way, Moderators can get from here to there without being swamped by fans. They can also sneak up and investigate a situation, whereas the bullies or glitchers would disperse when a MOD comes

I don't think that would be a good idea. They are regular players as well right? They might abuse that ability when it comes to doing regular stuff

What do you mean? Moderators became Moderators for a reason. They're not going to abuse their powers. If they want to do what regular players do, they can make another character

You only get 1! But I think only the most mature players in Home will get a chance to become a Moderator.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 45 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Otacon1105 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

TyranX wrote:

Chuck Norris kicked my avatar so hard, I got a black eye and concussion just from watching !!
Message 46 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

Otacon1105 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

TyranX wrote:

Chuck Norris kicked my avatar so hard, I got a black eye and concussion just from watching !!

lol... i might try to make my avatar look like chuck norris, then threaten people with a roundhouse kick to the head if they don't tell me why it is people find monkeys throwing poop amusing...  
Message 47 of 47 (18 Views)
0 Likes